Hey people i was thinking about buying Gretsch White Falcon.
1. humbucker version(i only have a S-S-S strat)
2. one of the best looking guitars that i can find
3. Froosh can get some kick ass tones out of it(i know he has the best equip. but hey its an awesome guitar)

i dont normally buy without playing first but the closest guitars stores are Guitar Center(they said they wont ever get one in) and another one which has just no name beginner guitars

so if you have any comments on the White Falcon or any other suggestions with humbuckers it would be great!
thanks.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
If you've got the money, take it. It is easily the smoothest guitar ive played.
You got my hopes up, I thought you were selling one
Beautiful guitars, can't go wrong with a White Falcon, in my opinion. What kind of music would you be playing? There are probably some cheaper alternatives depending on your playing style.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
i think there **** ugly, but apparently there meant to be the greatest guitar ever made,

get it if its the right style for what you play.
*Enter Sig Here*
i really like some of everything like blues, light and modern rock(not metal or hard rock), and even some funky jazz. yea the reveiws are great for it
does it have good tone from the TV Jones pickups
My Gear:
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
Does it have god tone????? Hell yes! Easily one of the best tones Ive ever heard.

But I will warn you it is about $5k for the starting model.

Are you serious that your buying a WF and already own a CSTM 56 Strat, but play through a MF15????????!!!!
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
if you can afford it, get it.

living end dude uses one, so they can handle overdriven tones.
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Ranger01
Does it have god tone????? Hell yes! Easily one of the best tones Ive ever heard.

But I will warn you it is about $5k for the starting model.

Are you serious that your buying a WF and already own a CSTM 56 Strat, but play through a MF15????????!!!!

yea im planning on buying a fender blues deluxe reissue and a WF together at the same time
you know what i mean?
anyway on Musicians Friend they are like 2grand or around there
and i know my amp sucks but thats why it says "soon to change"
My Gear:
plus accessories
lol ya. Id reccomend going for something a little better than a Blues DLX RI, you'd be better off with a twin/ bassman/ vibrosonic/ etc.. the Blues/ Hotrod DLX/ DVLs are a bit thin, your strat would sound like crap (mine does through my HR DLX), and the WF would just not be done justice.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
well my maximum price for an amp is 1000 dollars and i was playing the Deluxe RI and it sounded really good but i dont like to blare the music at GC
the store manager said that they had a used Marshall 40DSL?? amp for sale.
but i heard that they overheat realllllly easily.
My Gear:
plus accessories
Well the Deluxe Reverb amp is $956 at Musicians Friend and Im sure you could talk the salesperson at GC down a few bucks on it with the WF. Plus the Deluxe Reverb is miles above the Hotrod/ Blues reissue series.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1