I think its kinda weird that UG would let another tab sight advertise on their site
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
mxtabs sucks anyway. lol i don't really know, I haven't been on it in years...but I bet it still sucks to this day
Yeah, I have the FireFox ad blocker, so I never see them.

I find it vaguely amusing though.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by meganh37
Nope...

Quote by rock.freak667
I don't.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LAME???

This is a forum, not ****ing woodstock in '79 packed with doped-up hippies who don't know what the hell they're doing.

If you're gonna comment, make it worthwhile, please, because that's just sad.

I've never been to mxtabs, but to put an ad up for an obviously superior and more known site is rather bizarre. All I know is if I ran the site, I wouldn't have done it.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
They must be trying to steal guitarists. Why UG would let them advertise here is the question
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by Gargantuan
(Invalid img)

Maybe UG is testing us.

And i find their ad slightly offensive to UG for some odd reason idk why..
Call me Trey.
when i see that demotivational i want to go to mxtabs just to see whats up with it. their ad campaign works, and i havent even seen their real ad, just a pic of one.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Ooooohhh, LEGAL tablature! ooh la la!!!!!!! *dry humps Mxtabs* OOOOHBHH!!!!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by Jimmer1720
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LAME???

This is a forum, not ****ing woodstock in '79 packed with doped-up hippies who don't know what the hell they're doing.

If you're gonna comment, make it worthwhile, please, because that's just sad.

I've never been to mxtabs, but to put an ad up for an obviously superior and more known site is rather bizarre. All I know is if I ran the site, I wouldn't have done it.

I think you mean '69, dip****.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...