I have a really crappy guitar with really crappy piuckups and a crate gx120 amp and right now I am playing A7X Beast and the Harlot core riff and I cant really hear any definition when I play this part |-----------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
|------3------5------6-----3------5------6---------------------|
|------3------5------6-----3------5------6---------------------|
|-0003-0005-0006-0003-0005-0006----------------------|

Now do you think this is to blame on my crappy pickups or my amp EQ settings? If you dont know this song listen to it and try to play it and get back to me

-Thanks
i dont really understand what you mean.....
it sounds like all the notes are running together?
if that is the case i would work on your alternate picking....because when you play fast notes sloppy it will run together
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
↑↑↑ yeah that answer is correct,
if that was the question you were asking
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Crappy guitar, with crappy pickups into a not so great SS with the gain turned way up will have no clarity. Try turning the gain down.
I don't know the track so I'm just guessing, I also don't know your playing level so don't be offended.
do you know about palm muting? those 000 parts are probably palm muted. it makes the note very short and dynamic against the chords when played unmuted.
maybe look to youtube for what its all about
Quote by Tackleberry
Crappy guitar, with crappy pickups into a not so great SS with the gain turned way up will have no clarity. Try turning the gain down.

he could have scooped his mid

but yea, it's alternate picking. And don't blame your pups