Ok, probably 10 years ago my mom bought me an acoustic guitar from someone she worked with cause she knew I wanted to start learning. I didn't start taking lessons until years later, by which point I had gotten another guitar.Recently, I was digging through old stuff, and found the acoustic my mom got me 10 years ago. It was by Univox, a brand I had never heard of. It was U-3022 model, and I wasn't able to find anything about it on the internet. I read that Univox was bought out over 30 years ago, but other than that, I know absolutely nothing about Univox or my old acoustic. It's an amazing guitar, extremely light, and it was made in Japan. It just needs some strings replaced because I'm sure they haven't been changed for at least a decade lmao.

Anyone know anything?
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
wrong thread but try to google it
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
Oh crap....my bad ^.^. I'm so used to going straight to the electric guitar forum I just totally forgot about the acoustic forums. Sorry, I'm an idiot, plus it being 1 A.M. sort of adds to that. My mistake. Could someone move this?

And yeah, I googled it. Found some stuff about the company, but absolutely nothing about my model.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.