I apologize for the lateness, but here it is.

After much deliberation, I finally put up 12. It was a hard choice, but I thought I'd pull together various songs with an overal epic feel. It has some very mellow folk/rock, some technical stuff, and some very doomy stuff. I hope you enjoy. I had to add that Monolith Deathcult song in case anyone just heard the first song off duncang's muxtape. This last track is simply too great to leave out.

Also, I came back from watching The Dark Knight since it opened up today, and it has officially set new standards for musical scores, top notch acting, script, character development and mood/atmosphere. Ledger deserves no less than an Oscar to credit him for this masterpiece. It's about time that the Batman franchise had someone with a real vision to put life to it like never before. Even if you hate the movie (which I find difficult to), take away Ledger's performance. He was in his element.

This weeks radio: Contraband
------------------------

Schedule:

July 25th: Kepulix
August 1st: Riffomatic_5000
August 8th: Phill-Rock
August 15th: Anooplol
August 22nd: Reject_666_6
August 29th: MHDrunk
September 5th: LedZeppelin
September 12th: Emenius Sleepus
September 19th: RedDeath9
September 26th: UncleCthulhu
October 3rd: Snyper
October 10th: Luizza69
October 17th: Thornography
October 24th: Mudvayne_4_Life
October 31st: LucasGtrGod
November 7th: greety
November 14th: Sabu
November 21st: kinzoku
November 28th: darkstar2466
December 5th: Scourge441
December 12th: Mr President
December 19th: Dyer's Eve
December 26th: destroy_techno
I've found Jesus
Quote by destroy_techno
Finally

I shall enjoy listening to this, I'll return and post my opinion when it's done

Goody

Overall, it's really more laid back and calm, so I hope this doesn't bore anyone. I wasn't in a brutal mood at the time.
I've found Jesus
Really liking it so far. Listening to Circus Maximus. Damn this is awesome, if this is one from the power metal genre I really like this band. It has a very manly intensity yet lots of beauty too. I'll post more when I listen to more of the rest. Very epic, yet lots of prog tendencies. Lovin' the harmonized guitars that start at about 3:50, and the solo afterwards.

BTW Mods, please sticky.

List of previous muxtapes:
July 11 (Stranglehold)
July 4 (King of Kumbucha)
June 20 (bootyguard)
June 13 (Vermintide)
June 6 (duncang)

EDIT: btw the singer from Lumsk has such a beautiful voice.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

You sir, need some Graveyard BBQ on that list.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Good choice with at least Riverside, Falkenbach, Pain Of Salvation and Novembers Doom
few bands there I havn't heard but I'll check them out when I have time
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I've just started listening to it now.

But fucking HUGE kudos for Den Ensomme Nordens Dronning. That song is fuckin' Epic defined. So much for me having The MDC when mine rolls around, haha.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Jesus....what an epic muxtape, I shall surely be throwing this on again after work later.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Right, gone through it all.

Very impressive. I'd not even heard of Amaseffer before and was thoroughly amazed with them, I shall be looking further into them.

Riverside and November's Doom were a couple of bands i'd heard a lot about but not checked out. I have to say I was quite impressed with them too.

To be honest theres not a single bad track on there, I enjoyed them all to some extent.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I love all those bands; props especially for Solefad, Lumsk, and Lunar Aurora (very underrated.)

Might be my favorite mux yet.