Here is my setup:
Fender MIA Strat (Standard)
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS9
BOSS DS1
EHX Big Muff
BOSS GE7
Epi. Valve Junior

I want to get something to experiment alot with. I was looking at a digitech whammy, but it seems like so many kids get that so they can be just like morello, ****ing posers. I was also looking at zvex probes. Don't ask me style or price guide, just make your suggestions.
talent?....

im totally joking im a huge noob. how about a pog, they ca do some pretty funky $#!+
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
flangers are cool
ive have an EVH flage pedal and it owns
or a delay
i totally want to get one of the new mxr delay pedals..
electro-harmonics frequency analyzer, I have one and I love it, google it.

or get an 808 mod on your tube screamer.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Whammy pedals are cool for changing pitch but you can also have a ton of fun if you combine a boss phase shifter and a delay pedal. Phasers can generate some interesting sounds. If I were you I would head down to the store and see if they will let you play around with some different stuff.
Well, if you're looking for something to fill out / experiment with your sound, I recommend either the EHX POG or HOG. However, if you're not looking to spend around/over $300 USD, try the EHX Micro POG.
Proud owner of a Marshall JCM 800 2204 MK II

Colonel of the Megadeth Military

PM BlackicN to join/get ranking
Why not get the whammy, that's not a very good reason not to get one. OH but more importantly, I'd try as hard as you can to eliminate the word "poser" from your everyday word selection.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I just bought a micro POG, and that thing is awesome, especially if you have a chorus pedal too. The organ setting is great for volume swells.

As far as chorus goes, the BEST pedal you can get is the MXR stereo chorus, but it's a tad expensive. It gets very lush sounding, but not over the top; very musical sounding. Plus, the bass and treble knobs allow you to actually get a slightly different sounding guitar sound in addition to the chorus. Usefull, as I like a very warm and bassy sound for most stuff, but I like a very glassy chorus, so I just dial in tons of treble on the pedal, and viola! It's like I said, THE BEST chorus pedal you can buy.

Another thing to look at is a good delay pedal.

I personally have never been able to get a Whammy to sound good. It either sounds all grainy and scratchy with the glitching, or I sound like I'm trying to ripp off Herman Li (which is a bad thing for me)
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Jul 19, 2008,
ehx holy stain. That seems to have all sorts on!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
A better tube amp.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Joeval
ehx holy stain. That seems to have all sorts on!

I have it. its not that cool. unless you have an expression pedal its pretty annoying. you can't just go back and forth between effects and settings. You have to rotate through everything just to get to one effect and then rotate back to the original effect. Lots of cool stuff for only $100 but its functionality sucks...
Quote by hellocomatose
Here is my setup:
Fender MIA Strat (Standard)
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS9
BOSS DS1
EHX Big Muff
BOSS GE7
Epi. Valve Junior

I want to get something to experiment alot with. I was looking at a digitech whammy, but it seems like so many kids get that so they can be just like morello, ****ing posers. I was also looking at zvex probes. Don't ask me style or price guide, just make your suggestions.

Delay and reverb pedals?
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
why not a cheap multifx? like zoom G1x? really nice to play around and then you can choose what effects you want
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
How about a Moogerfooger Ring Modulater? If you can afford one, that is.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

+1 on the MXR Flanger, either the regular one or the EVH model....or you could just work on improving your technique and learn new cool funky sounds that way.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst