now this has nothing to do with the morality of the N-word, but black peeps always say it and claim that it's their word. but white peeps created it as a derogatory term for black peeps. so really, isn't it white peep's word? they created it so in turn, its theirs. right? black people should be the last people to say it!...discuss.
You can't own a word.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Nobody should say it.

/thread
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I do. I bought from Jesse Jackson for 20 bucks.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

it actually means any unclean person originally, not a derogatory word for blacks

EDIT:

Wiki quote:

"In nineteenth-century literature, there are many uses of the word ****** with no intended negative connotation. Charles Dickens, and Joseph Conrad (who published The ****** of the 'Narcissus' in 1897) used the word without racist intent. Mark Twain often put the word into the mouths of his characters, white and black, but did not use the word when writing as himself in his autobiographical Life on the Mississippi."
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Last edited by slogankid1 at Jul 19, 2008,
Quote by bigwillie
I do. I bought from Jesse Jackson for 20 bucks.

Psh......he wouldn't sell it for all the money in the world.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

There's a country in Africa named Niger.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Chips-
There's a country in Africa named Niger.

and Nigeria meaning land of the blacks
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by jenkins928
now this has nothing to do with the morality of the N-word, but black peeps always say it and claim that it's their word. but white peeps created it as a derogatory term for black peeps. so really, isn't it white peep's word? they created it so in turn, its theirs. right? black people should be the last people to say it!...discuss.
your logic is flawed.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.