I was just sitting in bed watching The Drew Carrey show when my phone rings. I look at it and it tells me that there is no ID, I am like wtf. So I answer it to see who it is when all of a sudden I hear that familiar yet disturbing sound of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna' Give You Up." I listen to it and at the end It says something along the lines of "Brought to you by something seomting .com.

So does anyone know of any website taht do this type of thing? Because I have a history of some very irritating people doing this type if **** to me, and I told them that if it happened again, I would have to **** on some lawns. So any help is appreciated.

I revised my search and got the site on Google. Prankdialer.com

I thank you for all the non-help, but I have lawns to fertilize, so please let this thread die...

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Last edited by TOAOIsaac at Jul 19, 2008,
you should do something cooler than shit in their lawns. unless of course you said "fuck" and not "shit", which would be substantially cooler.
I will only tell you if you tell me what channel still plays the Drew Carey show.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Bayonetwork
I will only tell you if you tell me what channel still plays the Drew Carey show.

Torrentorz. Nao Tell me Nao!!!!

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Yeah, it was either an advertisement.

Or someone pulled a prank using this.

EDIT: You know, if you want revenge, that site can help with that too...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 19, 2008,
when i read the title i got reminded of the thread that matt something made a while ago and we thought he was dead for like a day lol that was one epic thread
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Ok, I just revised my search and I might have found the site, I just placed a "Hit" on myself to see if it's the same one.
EDIT: Success!!! PrankDialer.com
Now I must find out who put it out there. And their lawns shall be **** uppon and ****ed!

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by Linqua5150
when i read the title i got reminded of the thread that matt something made a while ago and we thought he was dead for like a day lol that was one epic thread

Was that the one with the kid who bought something off Craig's List and arranged for the seller to drop it off at his house when he was there alone?

If not, that one was also a winner. And we also thought he had died when he typed "OK, I'm gonna go wait for them in the driveway now. brb" and didn't come back
Quote by TOAOIsaac
and I told them that if it happened again, I would have to **** on some lawns.

haha

Play Hannah Montanna back at them, or some other ear-destroying music.
actually i just remembered it was mike.h that we thought died lol

EDIT: remember? he like heard something in his basement and went to investigate? ....now i remember the little bastard tricked us into thinking he was dead!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Jul 19, 2008,
Well I'm gonna put that site to use the next few days...
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by Linqua5150

EDIT: remember? he like heard something in his basement and went to investigate? ....now i remember the little bastard tricked us into thinking he was dead!

Link to thread?
Quote by Linqua5150

He's one saucy bitch.
Quote by Just Andrew
Yeah, it was either an advertisement.

Or someone pulled a prank using this.

EDIT: You know, if you want revenge, that site can help with that too...

holy crap! you know what that reminds me of? that guy that posted here a few nights ago scared ****less, saying that he got a call from his own number and they said it was him from the future. that website says you can display any number.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx
holy crap! you know what that reminds me of? that guy that posted here a few nights ago scared ****less, saying that he got a call from his own number and they said it was him from the future. that website says you can display any number.
Yeah, I was going to post the site in the thread, but it got closed. I'm certain that's what happened.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
prankdialer eh?
you know that very well could've been me seeing as i've been punching numbers into there and rick rolling. EDIT: nah couldn't hav been me, i abuse Iowa numbers lol
I just rick rolled my local metal radio station lol
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
but then who was phone?
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by Arthur Curry
you should do something cooler than shit in their lawns. unless of course you said "fuck" and not "shit", which would be substantially cooler.

+1

****ing would be much better, make sure the pranker and his neighbours are watching. Also it doesn't hurt to get really into it and start screaming.