So I was watching (more like listening, but oh well) and Panama starts playing towards the end and it reminds me of Summer after my freshman year, learning Eruption, listening to Bon Jovi, watching all 12 discs of Ruroni Kenshin and drinking because of my ex.

So here's what's gonna go down
Go to the user above you and find a band they like in their profile then post a song by that band and then the user will post what that song reminds them of.

Might work, might not, no one cares.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by burrit0
Help your dog first.

I don't know that song.
Quote by TDKshorty
So I was watching (more like listening, but oh well) and Panama starts playing towards the end and it reminds me of Summer after my freshman year, learning Eruption, listening to Bon Jovi, watching all 12 discs of Ruroni Kenshin and drinking because of my ex.

So here's what's gonna go down
Go to the user above you and find a band they like in their profile then post a song by that band and then the user will post what that song reminds them of.

Might work, might not, no one cares.

bulls on parade
Call me Trey.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
bulls on parade

That reminds me of alot of things for some reason, sitting in my room playing Eri Mongrain-esque stuff on my old SG, when I was a sophmore, which reminds me of my friend Daniel, who we sat in Earth and Space playing WoW, becuse he loves RaTM, and one time we lit various stuff on fire during a project, with some kid, whom is friends with my ex

So bulls on parade reminds me of a time i was with my ex and all her friends, including that dude, did duster.

EDIT: Your song will be Swing Life Away by Rise Against.
Quote by TDKshorty
EDIT: Your song will be Swing Life Away by Rise Against.

That song reminds me of last summer.
Either sitting around all day with friends being broke as all hell, or riding dirt bikes paying for gas with what money we had.

and i think this will just go back and forth lol.
Call me Trey.