Are there any requirements to becoming a legal citizen? I heard that you had to be hired before you could live there and such.
well there is citizenship test and stuff like that cause a guy I know had to take it....but i dont really know..sorry.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Brown925
Why on earth would you want to live in Canada?

Great country, plenty stuff, free healthcare!.

Citzenship test mainly consists of licking maple syrup of Celine Dione.
Quote by stevve
Great country, plenty stuff, free healthcare!.

Citzenship test mainly consists of licking maple syrup of Celine Dione.

Well the health care isn't exactly free as you have to pay taxes.

But it's convenient when you need surgery and it doesn't cost 10k.

Where are you planning on moving to in Canada?
Last edited by SuperiorToYou at Jul 19, 2008,
Quote by Brown925
Why on earth would you want to live in Canada?

because our government knows what its doing. (somewhat)
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by SuperiorToYou
Well the health care isn't exactly free as you have to pay taxes.

But it's convenient when you need surgery and it doesn't cost 10k.

Where are you planning on moving to in Canada?

I live in canada and the health care taxes are pretty cheap.
i got an unexpected bill for 140$ last month for health insurance, i guess it is to be paid annually and with teh amount of people who use heathcare to the nuber of folks who pay for it i assume harper breaks even on it.

i got hit by a truck a few years ago, it scraped a chunk out of my knee but wasint bad at all, someone called an ambulance, the paramedics pressured me to come to teh hospital with them or else it will get infected as they put it, i went, waited 2 hours in emergency, docter looked at it and gave me a bandaid.

i got billed 100$ for the 5 minute drive.
but the thing is, you wont get turned down for a surgery or anything that may die from....its not like k, 10 grand or go and die...its like k, lets do the surgery, and check things out after.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Only problem with the health care here is the waiting lists. I don't have a problem with clinics but ER waits are just stupid. Break a bone and expect to wait six hours at least.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
Only problem with the health care here is the waiting lists. I don't have a problem with clinics but ER waits are just stupid. Break a bone and expect to wait six hours at least.

It's better than just not being able to get it done because you don't have the money.

Why do these things always turn into a debate about universal healthcare?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Why are you moving to Canada?!?!?! Are you fleeing the man or something?
I am part of the man, and Canada seems like a pleasant place to live after I get out of the army. I was just curious about the requirements.
Im pretty sure you need a pet moose to be a legal citizen!
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp