Page 1 of 2
I don't know how banning works on this forum, and I don't really care. I do understand that people usually have to do something wrong to be banned, but does being a disgrace to the human race and making myself want to tear out my own eyes by reading the ridiculous garbage of this guy count as wrong? I don't think he can do anymore wrong. I wish you had the power to ban him from any aspect of my life, let alone this messageboard I hardly even post on anymore (because of him and other posters like him). If there is some way to petition banning someone, I will start it here and now.

SilentSpectacle a.k.a Spencer V.
****ing Retard Ban Act Version 1.0
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
If you're commenting on my posts in the straight edge thread I sincerly hope you didn't think I was serious. If I bother you so much just put me on ignore, honestly I wouldn't care less, if you think I'm a c*nt, great for you but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by The Spoon
Yeah i dont think he's really ever serious in his posts.

Whether this be the case or not, I don't like him, at all.

I second everything silentspec stated.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by aggiefan33
i want to know if that picture on his avatar/profile is really him. if so, i agree.

It is.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Ban all the britons except Craig,and that other cool one whose name I can't remember.

EDIT: add Dai to that list, since apparently I forget who would be doing the banning.
Though I quarrel with him
I do not think this thread falls within the allowed threads on this sort of forum
(couldn't you bring up your problem with a mod?)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by mr.joopy987
Ban all the britons except Craig,and that other cool one whose name I can't remember.

EDIT: add Dai to that list, since apparently I forget who would be doing the banning.

Yeah a logical response.
slaughtercuuuuuuult.....!
If you all really let someone as harmless as InstantAXonHero get under your skin, your real life filled with real assholes must be miserable.
Quote by Aveks
If you all really let someone as harmless as InstantAXonHero get under your skin, your real life filled with real assholes must be miserable.

See, internet =/= real life
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'

See, internet =/= real life

The anonymity and distance of the internet makes more people act true to their nature, and more often just act like assholes, but real life assholes are much harder to deal with. Different in ways, but essentially the same.

I standby my opinion though. If you can't handle one person over the internet without blowing your lid, you probably have a lot of social problems in real life. Your best bet is just to learn how to work with people in an honest way. You don't have to agree with everyone, but demanding that they be excluded from society or a social gathering is a petty act.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
May I ask why I am such a disgrace to the human race..?

1. You're a stereotypical Euro. All the other European people on this board are totally awesome guys who can contribute to threads and topics. You, on the other hand, post "witty" (****ing stupid) remarks, always including some stupid British lingo that nobody cares about, and no one finds funny.
2. You post too much. I hate seeing that goofy ass avatar of yourself everytime I decide to come back to this board.
3. I hate you.

EDIT: Also Aveks, based on all your replies in any thread i've ever read with your posts in it, you think you're very intelligent, but you aren't. Get off my internet.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Aveks
The anonymity and distance of the internet makes more people act true to their nature, and more often just act like assholes, but real life assholes are much harder to deal with. Different in ways, but essentially the same.

I agree wholeheartedly with the first sentence. It's just different on the internet, because it's easier to get rid of said asshole. Due to blocking them on a certain site or instant messenger, or something of that nature. As opposed to real life, where you really don't have an option, therefore you just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Quote by Aveks
I standby my opinion though. If you can't handle one person over the internet without blowing your lid, you probably have a lot of social problems in real life. Your best bet is just to learn how to work with people in an honest way. You don't have to agree with everyone, but demanding that they be excluded from society or a social gathering is a petty act.

It's not that they can't handle it, it's just they choose to not handle it because it's the internet. In a real life setting though, I agree with the statement completely.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by SilentSpectacle
1. You're a stereotypical Euro. All the other European people on this board are totally awesome guys who can contribute to threads and topics. You, on the other hand, post "witty" (****ing stupid) remarks, always including some stupid British lingo that nobody cares about, and no one finds funny.
2. You post too much. I hate seeing that goofy ass avatar of yourself everytime I decide to come back to this board.
3. I hate you.

EDIT: Also Aveks, based on all your replies in any thread i've ever read with your posts in it, you think you're very intelligent, but you aren't. Get off my internet.

Your edit almost made me completely change my mind, from what've seen your one of the most prominent and respected posters here, but that was complete bull****.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by SilentSpectacle

How am I a stereotypical Euro then..? Have you been across of Europe then, do they all look me..? Witty and British lingo are now stupid and not funny..? Ever heard of Alan Partridge of Monty Python, yes British humour is such a disgrace to yours.

Quote by SilentSpectacle

Then don't come back..?

Quote by SilentSpectacle
3. I hate you.

DON'T YOU DARE MENTION HOW YOU KICKED OUR ASS IN THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR OR HOW YOU CAME AND SAVED OUR BUCKTOOTH ASSES FROM THE GERMANS.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Last edited by InstantAXonHero at Jul 19, 2008,
good thread would read again
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
only Dai can ban

if you want to report, you click the box with the ! in it and then type why

thats all im saying, im staying out of it

Quote by mr.joopy987

that "other cool one whose name you cant remember" better be mister ¬¬ haha
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by InstantAXonHero
How am I a stereotypical Euro then..? Have you been across of Europe then, do they all look me..? Witty and British lingo are now stupid and not funny..? Ever heard of Alan Partridge of Monty Python, yes British humour is such a disgrace to yours.

I was born in Europe, I know what Europeans are like. I'd hate you if you were European, American, African, Asian or Antartican.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle

There is no winning with you, is there? You mock InstantAXonHero for making "too dumb of posts" and then you try to say "I act too intelligent".

I try to speak with intelligence because that's what forums are for. Exchanging ideas deeper than simple yes or no replies.

You think I'm full of shit? Then prove me wrong. Whenever I make an error, rather than just blow around a bunch of hot air about how "I think I'm intelligent, but I'm really not", make a contradicting argument. I really don't have much of an ego, so don't worry about breaking my heart. I'll admit I was wrong about what I said, learn from the experience and move on with my life. Its not that big of a deal.
lol i hacked into my exs myspace once and spied on ****...that was fun

sent this bitch some nasty ****
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I was born in Europe, I know what Europeans are like.

All British, Germans, French, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Italians...?

Attitudes vary from area to area. I'm sure people being brought up in New York is very different from being brought up in your town, but, please, don't attribute stereotypical qualities to an entire continent.

Moving on, the fact that InstantAXonHero has done nothing explicitly wrong, I don't think he should be banned, irregardless of my opinions on him.

Sorry Spence! I'm on your side and not on your side.

Quote by mr.joopy987

Cheers dude.

SealcubMassacre I presume
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I was born in Europe, I know what Europeans are like. I'd hate you if you were European, American, African, Asian or Antartican.

You still didn't answer my question, have you been all round Europe, have you see everyone there to make a valid generalization? How can you be born in several countries too??

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Sorry InstantAXonHero, but the unfunny smart ass comments are only really appreciated in the pit.

Intelligent discussions ensue in the other parts of the forum/
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
Sorry InstantAXonHero, but the unfunny smart ass comments are only really appreciated in the pit.

Intelligent discussions ensue in the other parts of the forum/

Just like this entire thread is an intelligent discussion..?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Just like this entire thread is an intelligent discussion..?

There are exceptions. This being one of them.
Quote by andyq777
so can anyone recommend me some good pop punk

Saves The Day - Through Being Cool
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by andyq777
so can anyone recommend me some good pop punk

The Ergs
Descendents
The Lawrence Arms
Saves The Day
New Found Glory
Daggermouth
Lifetime
Shook Ones
Teenage Bottlerocket
Quote by zayG
Saves The Day - Through Being Cool

i could never really get into saves the day
So many brits on this board. Not saying that is a bad thing at all, but the majority of them on here get annoying. (of course this does not include dai or craigo)

Dude in question sucks, but I suppose there are worse posters. Wouldn't be heartbroken if he got banned
Quote by andyq777
i could never really get into saves the day

If you can't get into that album at least, you have problems.

No care whatsoever about any of their other material.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by zayG
If you can't get into that album at least, you have problems.

No care whatsoever about any of their other material.

Can't Slow Down is also a solid record.

Also enjoy Stay What You Are and Ups and Downs (b-sides)

I try to pretend that they didnt write any records after those.
Quote by Cedence
Can't Slow Down is also a solid record.

Also enjoy Stay What You Are and Ups and Downs (b-sides)

I try to pretend that they didnt write any records after those.

I don't mind Can't Slow Down or SWYA, but I have no reason to listen to them because they aren't nearly as good.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Page 1 of 2