Hey, i plan on buying myself an Orange Tiny Terror and im thinking about pedals i should be getting. Right now i have an MI Audio Crunch Box and im thinking do i actually need that with the Tiny Terror seeing as i dont play any metal. If i were to get an overdrive pedal like a TS9 or a TS808, do i still need the crunch box for this amp. I play blues, classic rock and heavy rock mainly (the heaviest i go is really like acdc or sabbath). Ive also heard some good things about the MXR MC401....can anyone tell me anything about it and if it would suit me

After an overdrive i also plan on getting a wah-wah, reverb and a compressor if that is important....
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Last edited by les witty at Jul 19, 2008,
Given the amount of dirt the TT puts out you won't really need any kind of overdrive or distortion pedal for the kind of stuff you play.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
How about just getting the amp for now. Learn to use it, manipulate it to get the sounds you want. Become one with your amp. Then after you've done that, and want more, get a pedal.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Get the amp then adjust your needs based on actuality not prediction.
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat
Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2
Quote by syk3d
How about just getting the amp for now. Learn to use it, manipulate it to get the sounds you want. Become one with your amp. Then after you've done that, and want more, get a pedal.

+1

I dont understand why people starts talking about what pedals they "need" before they even know what their new amp is capabel of producing.... so yeah, what he said
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Takamine G Series 6&12 string accoustics

Marshall JCM 800 50w 1987 (4 input)
Marshall 1936 Cab

Jim Dunlop CryBaby
MXR 10 band EQ

R n'fn' R!
ok guys thanks il take ur advice
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box