i'm changing the bridge pickup on my fender jaguar into a humbucker which can be coil tapped. i know how the attach the humbucker that's no problem. but what i would find really cool i throwing out that stupid strangle-switch and using that switch to coil tap my humbucker. can somebody tell me if that's possible and if so, how to rewire my guitar.