Is it just me or are more people getting banned these days?

Or is it just some trend to put the word "Banned" under your username that I missed?
If you try to put banned as your usertitle it just shows as ******
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I have always wondered if you can put banned under your username. Does anyone know if you can change whats under your username to banned, or do you need a mod to do that for you?
Quote by kilbie
I have always wondered if you can put banned under your username. Does anyone know if you can change whats under your username to banned, or do you need a mod to do that for you?

sucks to get banned
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
The irony!

Also did anyone else when then read the title sing "Or am I all on my own agaaiiiin"
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
K, so bannings are up.
Edit: So, wait. Why are the people with banned under their username still able to post?
Last edited by Punkable_Tabs at Jul 19, 2008,
Quote by smb
If banned people could post, what would the point be?

It's just odd how people with the word Banned under their name can post in the forums.
theres a way to write banned unnder your name, id guess they just change a letter or something, if does befuddle me from time to time though
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Is it just me or this thread is lollercopterlishous?

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝