Page 1 of 2
me wants 2 b moar metal!

but in all seriousness, is there anyway? Or am I pretty much cursed for being asian? I mean my facial hair gets longer when I'm not shaving them but I aint getting more
Yeah, you're cursed with being better looking than the rest of the world, and having everyone in western society wanting to have sex with you.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Glue your pubes to your face.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Tense your face.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
shave more
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
That's alright. I'm Asian too.

Try Mane n'Tail shampoo, I heard its good for hair.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, you're cursed with being better looking than the rest of the world, and having everyone in western society wanting to have sex with you.

He said Asian. You might want to rethink that statement.
Beat up a hobo and steal his beard and glue it to your face. Repeat if neccessary.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You can have some of mine if you want, I grow too much, Within a week of shaving i look like the wolfman
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by rabidguitarist

That's only for girls.
I had facial hair at 13.. And now at 15 I have awesome sideburns.. I was inspired by Elwood Blues... I even bought the bloody hat..

Oh, and in answer to your question, no, you are completely doomed for the rest of your life.
Start working out.

Excercise (both cardio and weight training) increases testosterone production, which you makes MOAR HAREY!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
is there anyway to have less facial hair? xD
I'm 15 and have more facial hair than my father... -.-'
I mean...who needs to shave every day at 15 -.-
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
That's one of the many curses of being asian. No facial hair.

TS, what kind of asian are you? I'm Chinese, and I have none. There's been times I haven't shaved for a week and I couldn't tell a difference. I know Fillipinos can get some, Koreans too.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by charvel_man
Fu ck wild bears with your bare hands.

Fixed.
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by Zero_Mike
That's one of the many curses of being asian. No facial hair.

TS, what kind of asian are you? I'm Chinese, and I have none. There's been times I haven't shaved for a week and I couldn't tell a difference. I know Fillipinos can get some, Koreans too.

Indeed. Some of my friends have awesome sideburns.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Are you saying that facial hair is unattractive? I beg to differ.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by nikhil101
You can have some of mine if you want, I grow too much, Within a week of shaving i look like the wolfman

Same, lol.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by walkinbazooka
Start working out.

Excercise (both cardio and weight training) increases testosterone production, which you makes MOAR HAREY!

True story, my facial hair grows very quickly these days
I heard that rubbing semen on your face accelerates hair growth. That is why pubic hair grows so fast.
Quote by jhardcore
I heard that rubbing semen on your face accelerates hair growth. That is why pubic hair grows so fast.

Wait, so you ejaculate into your pubic hair?

I kid.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by jhardcore

Although somewhat gross, I too have heard that this is true.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Puberty/growing up/etc.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
get a snorkel, immerse your face in a bowl of milk for three days, and voila, you should look like a mountain man. Has to be whole milk though, none of that pussy skim.
beat up the manliest guy you know... when he is defeated he will have to relinquish his manlyness to you, then you might grow a beard, for example, if you beat up chuck norris you could grow 1000 beards.
Quote by fret-less
beat up the manliest guy you know... when he is defeated he will have to relinquish his manlyness to you, then you might grow a beard, for example, if you COULD beat up chuck norris you could grow 1000 beards.

jus thought that needed clarification
Quote by breadstick
Although somewhat gross, I too have heard that this is true.

It actually does? I thought I was just making it up.
Why would you want facial hair? It's a pain in the ass and most girls don't like it. And asians usually go for the clean shave look
Quote by Unforgotten
Fap , Fap and more Fapping.

Its been proven that masturbation improves hair growth

by that logic many of us should look like gandalf...
Quote by jhardcore

It actually does. I was definitely not making it up.

Fixed.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
shave every 2 mins, shave your genitals and glue the hair on your face, shave again and again, till u look like Barney.
Page 1 of 2