Just in the mood for something new. Great guitar. I got it at a guitar show in Dayton ohio last summer. It's a solid body electromatic model Gretsch. It plays very nice and is in great condition (one small scratch on back) and sounds great. The addition of the GFS Retrotrons makes it amazing( they are the Hot Nashvilles) and have more punch that I expected and roll back the volume a little and they sound very mellow and unique- you can hear sound samples on their website. The only reason I'm considering selling is I have a few solid body electrics and would like maybe to try a semi hollow(never had one), I'm in one of those "try something new" phases. The guitar is very versitile, add a little distortion it ROCKS and lots of bite and clean it sounds sweet as well. Another thing is it has a almost rose colored sunburst and Ive seen online tobacco sunburst but only one other one this color as its a sweet redish hue to the color thats why I call it a rose sunburst. $325.00 with case or trade for semi hollow or something unique. Hit me up.

WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Price lowered $275.00
sorry folks its gone!!