hey guys I'm new to this forum so if this isn't the right category to post this then tell me but for now heres my rig...

Guitars-
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Harmony Acoustic

Amplifiers-
Fender Blues Junior
Vox DA15
Crappy Epiphone Amp (interesting distorted tones though)

On The Floor-
DS-1
SD-1
FL-9
Crybaby
Zoom G2
Okay...

Are you happy with your tone? Looking to upgrade?

Genres you're playing/looking to play? Budget? Gigging/jamming/bedroom practice?
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Sure blows away the starter gear I had. Which crappy Epi amp? Most of the Epi amps are pretty good.
Lucky, I started out with a classical guitar, :[

EDIT- Oh and usually, on forums, people ask questions.... usually
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Nice touch with a DS-1 and a SD-1, I wish I had both, I got into guitar as a metalhead, somehow I mellowed into a surf/bluesy/rocker.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
thanks guys...i am temporarily using the G2 for everything i dont have (mostly delay right now). I am pretty happy with my tone right now. I still want to experiment with different effects. Looking to get a Boss PH-3, mostly because it looks to have alot of different types of phase. I also have a question about the OD-3 and BD-2: can i use either to get a really smooth overdriven tone like in Gravity by John Mayer or Hotel California's Solo instead of a loose Tubescreameresque type tone? thanks alot
Quote by carousel1213
thanks guys...i am temporarily using the G2 for everything i dont have (mostly delay right now). I am pretty happy with my tone right now. I still want to experiment with different effects. Looking to get a Boss PH-3, mostly because it looks to have alot of different types of phase. I also have a question about the OD-3 and BD-2: can i use either to get a really smooth overdriven tone like in Gravity by John Mayer or Hotel California's Solo instead of a loose Tubescreameresque type tone? thanks alot

Boss effects probably won't get you either of those tones. For the Gravity tone, though, I'd suggest you crank your blues junior very slightly so you get a really light breakup. That's how I'd get John Mayer tone on that song but I'm not sure about the Joe Walsh tone.

Edit: Actually you probably won't get Joe Walsh tone out of the strat now that I think about it. Unless it has a humbucker but otherwise probably not. I think joe used a paul on that song
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Last edited by LP51122 at Jul 19, 2008,
Actually, Walsh did use a strat on Hotel California.
Last edited by HowYaDoin at Jul 19, 2008,
Quote by HowYaDoin
Actually, Walsh did use a strat on Hotel California.

Really? I didn't know that.

Google him. See what you can find.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband