Page 1 of 4
I recently got into testament so i decided i'd get some of there material. Checked amazon and found Days of Darkness for a fiver. So it turned up yesterday and i cringed when i got it out the packaging.

it looked bad on the site but its worse in reality. good Cd though

any other bogging album covers out there?

EDIT: sorry about the crap photo
Someone post Ken. And Millie Jackson.

Also, there was a post like this only a little while ago.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by RunawayKaren

I would buy that album.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
I recently got into testament so i decided i'd get some of there material. Checked amazon and found Days of Darkness for a fiver. So it turned up yesterday and i cringed when i got it out the packaging.

it looked bad on the site but its worse in reality. good Cd though

any other bogging album covers out there?

EDIT: sorry about the crap photo

+1 for testament my all time fav thrash band but anyways

apart from not actually liking him he has crap album covers aswell
Quote by Tom_hatton
GTFO.

Oh no it's the opinion monster!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by jimbobolon
+1 for testament my all time fav thrash band but anyways

apart from not actually liking him he has crap album covers aswell

I actually really that one, its one of his better album covers, I'd rather have that one than his picture TBH.
*Doin' Thangs*

That is one of the most amazing album covers I've ever seen. How DARE you desecrate its image by posting it in this thread?

HOW DARE YOU?!?!?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Tom you need to stop having a go at people for dissing Dragonforce. I don't mind them but it's a terrible album cover. Get over it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by soundgarden1986

Thank you. Ken is priceless.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by jambi_mantra
Tom you need to stop having a go at people for dissing Dragonforce. I don't mind them but it's a terrible album cover. Get over it.

People need to stop dissing Dragonforce for no reason. Its a good album cover and I like Dragonforce. Get over it.
Quote by soundgarden1986

haha Why is she holding her shoe???
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Tom_hatton
People need to stop dissing Dragonforce for no reason. Its a good album cover and I like Dragonforce. Get over it.

Fair enough, then. But you can't possibly like the album title.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by homair
haha Why is she holding her shoe???

that might not be her shoe.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rabidguitarist
Fair enough, then. But you can't possibly like the album title.

I think it's great! They know that it's as cheesy as hell and I love that they just don't care what people think, they just do what the hell they want.
Blind Melon's self-titled debut.
Black Tape by The Explosion
Static Age by the Misfits.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Tom_hatton
I think it's great! They know that it's as cheesy as hell and I love that they just don't care what people think, they just do what the hell they want.
erm, maybe there's a lesson in there for you? think about it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
erm, maybe there's a lesson in there for you? think about it.

I don't care for the most part, none of my friends like DragonForce... but the bashing for no reason thing is getting really old now.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Actually, i think that they ham it up in order to be thought of as cheesey, thus indicating that what people think is a large part of why they sound like they do.
Buckethead's Acoustic Shards. Hate most of the album aswell, it just sounds horrible.
Quote by MightyAl
*St. Anger*

I actually really like that album...artwork. Wish I could say the same about the album.

I tend to think that a lot of the so-called "epic" power metal album covers are really lame - the ones with bright, drawn depictions of warriors and dragons and whatnot...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Tom_hatton
I don't care for the most part, none of my friends like DragonForce... but the bashing for no reason thing is getting really old now.

The thing is, most people do have a reason to bash them. I personally just don't like their music.
Quote by rx_eb
that might not be her shoe.

Quote by Thornography
Tampon?

The mind boggles. What is interesting is that she's holding the shoe where the toilet paper is. Just what is she about to do with the shoe? Something man's just not meant to know!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Tom_hatton

What? This is a reason, it's a terrible album cover, in a thread about terrible album covers. It's got nothing to do with the band, it's just a rubbish cover. No one asked if you liked them, I like them, doesn't mean I can't insult them when they have something bad.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by CrazyDavey
The thing is, most people do have a reason to bash them. I personally just don't like their music.

Yeah, their music sucks dick, but besides that they're okay...
Page 1 of 4