i'm looking to get some crazy reverb like old surf rock with the huge echo sounds and crashes, i got reverb on my amp but its to subtle, i want completely over kill on the reverb sound, does anybody know how i can get that sound?
If I crank the 'verb on my Line 6 Verbzilla, it sounds like someone's playing in the next room, however, I'd reccomend the Fender Reverb Tank, $579, but totally worth it : http://youtube.com/watch?v=8klprkaeUJk .
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Turn the reverb knob on your amp all the way to the right.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
that fender reverb tank sounded awesome, do they even make those anymore? i've thought about switch the tank out of my amp with a fender knock off one. that might work
wow that 63 fender reverb is a serious piece of equipment, that would be so nice to have but i know about the $579 part, thats a little steep for me.
Quote by drunkass
wow that 63 fender reverb is a serious piece of equipment, that would be so nice to have but i know about the $579 part, thats a little steep for me.

You can get a nice used fender tube amp with reverb for less than that. Many of us have.
Lol, I've been scouring Craigslist for one of those reverb tanks.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
i have a cheap fender amp with reverb that is not so hot, i'm sure the better amps come with better reverb though. lespaul#1 is hooked on the craigslist too huh? haha its the devil. i had two guitars then i found craigslist now i have like ten! i don't think i wanna buy another amp, i just got a crate v30 a couple months ago, its got ok reverb but not near as big and echoey as that fender tank. i seen replacement tanks online for cheap but i guess theres curcuits and other stuff involved with changing the tank that might be difficult to do
I'm actually looking for an outboard reverb tank, not in the amp.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
I'm actually looking for an outboard reverb tank, not in the amp.

Hey I pm'd you a used amp in VBeach. Would be worth a try if you didn't get the Showman.
drunkass, yea clist is addictive. 2 amps and 2 guitars in 6 months, money spent = $875 on 2 amps, $210 on guitars... (another $450 on a new guitar). Gas pains...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
does anybody besides fender make outboard ones? that would be sweet if they did they'd probably cost less
There's a Guyatone one, $500. Look under reverb at Guitar Center.com .
Quote by chip46