i heard that there is a special paint that your supposed to paint the inside of the like routed pick up pockets... if you could go into more detail about it and where i could buy some would be great... thanks
Do you mean the kind that is electric-resistant? Wouldn't regular electrical tape work or it has to be paint?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Imperial: WTF??

Anyway, it's called shielding paint. It doesn't really help with noise, but it eliminates RF freqs (radio) from getting into the signal. For stopping noise, get copper tape with conductive adhesive backing.

And you don't HAVE to do any of this.