sorry mods if this isn`t the right place for this but i couldn`t see anywhere else to post it.
I`m trying to buy a gibson sg from my local store and both them and another local store have said there are delivery problems and they both claimed it`s since gibson took over distribution; is this right?
The reason for having to buy local is i`m part exing my fender strat in against it.
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
Yes there's been a revamp in Gibson's distribution methods recently and although I don't know the exact details, the signs are generally it's worse off than before. You should email Rosetti, the official Gibson distributor of the UK to find out what's going on.
i got a gibson l/p last week from reidys, i wanted a 60s neck, after a few days i phoned them to see why my order hadnt been posted and they said it was cause they had no 60s necks and had no idea when they would be getting them back in, i went with a 50s and am glad i did
I email gibson today and am hoping they can shed a little light on the situation
yes all six strings buzz !! but it`s unique isn`t it
There might be some thruth to this. Even though I'm not from the UK, I've been waiting for my Gibson Angus Young Signature humbucker to ship from Thomann.de (basically the biggest music webshop in Europe) for a bit over a week now. They usually ship within two or three days, but it turns out that they haven't even gotten a delivery notification from Gibson as of yet... Seems like Gibson's in a tight spot right now.
Gibson SG Faded (Gibson Angus Young Signature humbucker)
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo V3

Marshall Bluesbreaker BB2 pedal
Its because rosetti were taking the piss with prices and if you order off thomann they aim to get it in 3-5 days and i yes i know this works as they just got my tom delonge and shipped it =) hope this helps

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....