Well since ive started playing my guitar ive been learning new songs but i always stop halfway thorugh because the song gets 2 hard, and its getting really crap! Have you got an easy song i could learn, for example the first song u ever learnt??
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Can't Stop - RHCP

This is the first song i learned all the way through, and it has really helped my fingers for chord changes. Plus, i like the website itself, but thats besides the point.
The name's Austin
Quote by Leo Tolstoy
Music is the shorthand of emotion.
Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche
Without music life would be a mistake.
Thnkz a bunch but thats not my 'type' of music i like more like green day, guns n roses, ac/dc, black sabbath etc....but ill keep that in mind cuz i heard its important to learn new genres...
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Quote by Stolen Identity
Can't Stop - RHCP

This is the first song i learned all the way through, and it has really helped my fingers for chord changes. Plus, i like the website itself, but thats besides the point.

i like it
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
more?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Back in black by AC/DC, its a pretty easy song and helps with changing chords. Well, atleast the intro is
thnkz guys im learning Cant Stop now, when i nail that ill try the other thankzzzz
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
thnkz guys, took me like 2 days to learn Smells Like Teen Spirit, now ill b tryin to learn You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC is that a good beginners song? lol my dad asked me to learn the godfather theme about 30 mins ago, learnt it already
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
thnkz guys, took me like 2 days to learn Smells Like Teen Spirit, now ill b tryin to learn You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC is that a good beginners song? lol my dad asked me to learn the godfather theme about 30 mins ago, learnt it already :D

I highly doubt that.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I highly doubt that.

If it's just this: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/misc_soundtrack/godfather_theme_ver3_tab.htm , I wouldn't be surprised.

I know a great song you could learn. here it is

Edit: to below, that's what I was implying with my "song link" being a link to that thread It's nice and creative.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 27, 2008,