14 58%
MXR Script Phase 90
0 0%
MXR EVH Phase
5 21%
Other Phase
5 21%
Voters: 24.
Should I get the MXR Phase 90, MXR Script Phase, or the EVH Phase. I'm looking for the best sounding phase, not to harsh sounding. Whats your opinions?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
I would say the MXR Phase 100. It's like the Phase 90, yet you have more control over it.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
out of the three above which is your favorite? I checked out the phase 100 and im not a fan of it for some reason.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
??
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
Quote by jordy-77
out of the three above which is your favorite? I checked out the phase 100 and im not a fan of it for some reason.

It's basically the same. As they say 'don't knock it till you try it!'
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'm pretty sure im gonna go with the script but does the custom shop script with led come a thing to plug an ac adapter in?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
Are you looking for a Van Halen-type phase? I just assumed that because you listed all the MXR's and the EVH singature. If you are, then you'll praboblyget closer to that type of sound with the MXR script logo phase 90 than the actual EVH signature one. Eddie used a script logo Phase 90, and as far as I know, the EVH wasnt produced until unlop bought MXR out, so it wont sound the same.

Even if I'm wrong about what sound you're going for, I'd still reccomend the Script logo Phase 90, it's very good.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
Yah im going for the Script Logo Phase, but im wondering if it has an ac adapter?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
?.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
What exactly is the difference between the script and non-script phase 90s?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The difference isn't much to be honest. A lot of people will be hard pressed to hear it I bet. Problem with the regular/new Phase 90 is it distorts your signal a bit when you play louder and doesn't have as smooth effect as the older versions. I did the R28 mod on mine and its great. Is there any particular reason you wanna spend the extra money on a Script version? If you plan to play some VH and wanna get as close as possible then sure buy it. Otherwise I'd get the normal one and do the R28 mod on it. Its simple, open it up and clip a transistor, thats it. Google is your friend
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by Grown
small stone.

+1
the small stone is a great phaser
i have the nano one and its an awesome phaser that takes it over the top.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
i've listened to both side by side and theres a huge difference. The script is a ton warmer and not as harsh, i though the phase 90 (block not script) wasnt to good. But does anyone know if the Script has ac power for an adapter? haha
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
EHX Small Stone, or the Script Logo Phase 90. The Small Stones a bit more on the subtle side and the Phase 90s a bit more in your face from what i hear, but they both sound great, so i guess it comes down to how much phasing you actually want.