- First of all, I went the gaming thread, but I found out it was primarily console gaming.

-Second, no WoW playerhaters please.

---

So does anyone play ? Hoping this could be a place to discuss, upcoming expansion etc.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
- First of all, I went the gaming thread, but I found out it was primarily console gaming.

-Second, no WoW playerhaters please.

---

So does anyone play ? Hoping this could be a place to discuss, upcoming expansion etc.

too late u bastard.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
I absolutely love WoW, but only in the later game (or if you're the Horde). You need some good friends to play it with too.

Horde on Maelstrom server? Message me and we'll meet.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i play! end of discussion!
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by venom0014
wow is gay

And you needed to say that why?
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Waste of Life more like.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by _InsanitY_
too late u bastard.

I've been beaten, lol.
LARGE TEXT
the expansion will be a wannabe Dark Age of Camelot siege wars + 10 more levels leaving all the old once and again completely useless.

I play WoW atm. (sadly yes) but I will be playing Warhammer Online / some hi-def erotic game at that time, should they develop a hi-def erotic game :O
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Yeah I have found that it can get pretty boring if you don't have any friends to talk to or run instances with etc. But I figure I'll just start getting ready for the new expansion now, haven't played for a year. I'm on Andorhal though.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

That game used to rule my life when I was about 13, then I discovered alcohol at the tender age of 15, and later went on to discover cigarettes, <HTTPlamecliche> sex, drugs and rock and roll. </HTTPlamecliche>
Quote by tr3nt
Yeah I have found that it can get pretty boring if you don't have any friends to talk to or run instances with etc. But I figure I'll just start getting ready for the new expansion now, haven't played for a year. I'm on Andorhal though.

Instances are where the fun is for most of the game... Better than the fetch quests that abound (especially in Barrens. /shudder)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
the expansion will be a wannabe Dark Age of Camelot siege wars + 10 more levels leaving all the old once and again completely useless.

I play WoW atm. (sadly yes) but I will be playing Warhammer Online / some hi-def erotic game at that time, should they develop a hi-def erotic game :O

What do you mean?

Quote by PlayMadness
I absolutely love WoW, but only in the later game (or if you're the Horde). You need some good friends to play it with too.

Horde on Maelstrom server? Message me and we'll meet.

NO ****ing way I have a 70 lock on maelstrom, leveling a 49 shadowpriest atm.

What's your char name?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

I normally lead the Barrens chat.

Haha that made me lol.

Quote by Angry-Mares
NO ****ing way I have a 70 lock on maelstrom, leveling a 49 shadowpriest atm.

What's your char name?

I'll message you.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi