ithat's pretty cool. recordings are a little tinny though.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Well apparently the threadstarter is banned, but I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying the tunes. Normally I would comment on each song, but I'm getting really lazy at the moment so I think I'll just sit back and listen to the stuff and let you know if I notice anything that I don't like.

The first two tracks sound great, but I don't really like the heavy backing music for the third track. It doesn't feel right, but the lead part does fit very well. All of the lead parts you guys have done fit extremely well actually. "Acid Rain" sounds great - I think it's my favourite one so far, but I'm not a fan of "Krass 440".

All of the tunes are pretty groovy, but I think I'd like them better if they were samples. This kind of music would fit well for background music at a party in my opinion - there's not really a commercial market for it at the moment, but I don't think you're looking for that. Overall, nice groovy stuff. I like.