I can't stand when watching music videos on youtube and there's like 1000 comments like "they suck!" or "this is ****". Why would they even watch the video if they didn't like the band? If you guys saw a video you didn't like would you make comments like that?
Yeah, their fathers should have gotten vasectomies.
LARGE TEXT
Dude i think the very same! If you dont like it why the hell you go and see the video and even more you comment!! bah!! Idiot!!!
Just ignore them, they'd be stoked if they knew that they'd succeeded in pissing you off.
whats more ridiculous is when someone posts a comment and expresses their dislike for a subject involved in the video and gives a valid reason and arguement, but it is given 327 thumbs down and marked as spam because ignorant twats are like: "ZOMG HE IS DISSN MA FAVRITE BAND HE IS N00B GTFO"
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
It's not just youtube it's on the news articles here on UG too! Like if there's a My Chemical Romance article an average comment will be "these fags are emos!".

Quote by dark_gilbert
whats more ridiculous is when someone posts a comment and expresses their dislike for a subject involved in the video and gives a valid reason and arguement, but it is given 327 thumbs down and marked as spam because ignorant twats are like: "ZOMG HE IS DISSN MA FAVRITE BAND HE IS N00B GTFO"

Yeah that sucks too!
If I see a video I don't like then I just watch another one. I don't read the comments on the page either because I don't care about other people's opinions.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I've heard more vile, ignorant, hateful and elitist things in Youtube comments than in American History X, and that's saying a lot. Great movie, by the way.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Holy.

So true

Quote by Gargantuan
You must be new to YouTube....

Actually no I'm not.
Quote by Kartman
I've heard more vile, ignorant, hateful and elitist things in Youtube comments than in American History X, and that's saying a lot. Great movie, by the way.

+1 to all your statements.
Quote by Holy.

I believe someone owes you one (1) internet.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Anyone, who else is just plain sick of Youtube? As much as I like looking up RHCP videos as a Fr00sh fanboy, I think I may just start a brigade and cut Youtube out of my life.
Quote by Kartman

I love that movie, but the Youtube comments are vile.

I think it's stupid how it's such an anti-racist movie and you still have people leaving comments like, "Heil Hitler!"
LARGE TEXT
I don't like the +/- system on youtube. And the spam markers, a lot of those "negative" and "spam" comments are actually relevant and make some point. And when it comes to arguments, it's usually one-sided.

Eg. In a metallica/megadeth argument (cliche, i know). If the megadeth fans outnumber them, all positive metallica comments are thumbed down and a comment like "Well, Dave plays lead and James plays rhythm so you can't compare the two." is marked as spam and hidden.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by GuitarHero0715
This thread sucks, get off my internet.

Seriously, stuff by Green Day is more technical than this thread.

Give me valid, concrete reasons as to why this thread sucks and then I will gladly take this comment into account.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
This thread sucks, get off my internet.

Seriously, stuff by Green Day is more technical than this thread.

Dude I love your avatar but this isn't your website and you're not the boss of me.
Quote by Holy.

i see what you did there. lulllz
I hate how they comment on cover songs, if one notes wrong or something it's 1 star. Theres alot of decent covers that get rated like 2 stars, that could bring down their motivation and stuffs
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Someone left a comment on my YouTube saying "a fat asian?"

Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
when im on youtube i try not to flame people.. I only do it with a reason
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by tr3nt
I hate how they comment on cover songs, if one notes wrong or something it's 1 star. Theres alot of decent covers that get rated like 2 stars, that could bring down their motivation and stuffs

Yeah when a young decent band is on there and people act like that, it really lowers their self esteem and they think they're not good enough and stop music all together. That's just baaaaaddd .
I hate people who don't read video descriptions.

I made a video with post-hardcore music and I listed the bands in the description.

"wats al de band?"

I change the title to "Post-Hardcore mix Vol 5 Read The Description!"

"Dod wats the bands?"

I change the title to "BANDS ARE IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION!!!! Post-Hardcore Mix Vol 5"

"you schould list de band"

I change the title to "READ THE DESCRIPTION YOU IDIOTS!!! Post-Hardcore Mix Vol 5"

"wat band?"

I change the description and adds the time every new band appears and add this:

"I'm doing an experiment, put I read the video description in the comment or you're a fag"

"Nice video dude 5*, I read the video description ;D"

WHAT THE ****??!!11?!1one

I remove ^^ Text from the video description and change the title to the original and annotate "Bands are in the description"

"wats de 1th band?"

I died a little inside
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
That's what comment are for; the publics' opinion on the video isn't just made up of compliments.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
i hate the youtube coments on girl guitarist videos that show some girl playing a moderatly difficult song and they all invole horny loney kids saying "Leik OMG you're so good for a girl, i love you!" or my favorite "I've been playing for 5/20/50/100 years and i'm not half as good as you"

i mean come on, if they got out more they would see girls play all kinds of instruments (while they're not in the kitchen of course )
YouTube community suck in general.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
The people on Youtube are the reason why I have posted no guitar videos yet.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by mart_guitar
cuz they have nothing better to do and they like to trash ppl while hidden behind their screen under an anonymous name

My screenname on Youtube is my first name.
I trash everything with wreckless abandon too.
On one of my first youtube videos somebody told me "Wat? couldnt finish the whole song fatty? What did you get hungry and go eat a peice of cake you ****in fattass!"