Why? My World of Warcraft thread that was looking to be successful was just closed, people were finding people to play with, discussing, and I don't know about anyone else, but I was having a good time reading others stories about the game.

It's the pit, for general discussion. The gaming thread is already devoted to console gaming and WoW comments will just be overlooked. Why can't it stay open? Whoever closed it I just want to know why.

Theres how many just absolutely stupid threads that stay open every day, why can't we just have one to discuss a fun game that we play ? With a community of enough people that play it the thread could be a success.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at Jul 19, 2008,
this is going to get closed
but here's an idea:
create a group and put the link in your signature with a big sign WoW group.
I think there's already a thread on WoW.

I also think you're running straight into a ban/warning.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by gaming thread
This is the thread for everything gaming. Console gaming, PC gaming, Online gaming.
Is it considered video game related? It goes here.

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
lemon just facepalmed you without even saying anything
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
he probably wants ONLY WoW thread...

Make a group.

WoW sux.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

I think WoW is big enough and there are enough players here to have a thread to go into to read about just WoW and discuss it, not everything else with the consoles and things. I asked about WoW in there a few days ago and didn't get a reply in a good amount of pages.

edit; and I still don't know if I have. I can't find the page I asked on.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Listen mods... I dont give a crap how much you think one big thread will help reduce spam... THEY DONT WORK OK!?!?!? THEY DO NOT WORK

People dont get answers, and it gets lost in a sea of posts.

Let the wow thread stay open
Quote by tr3nt
I think WoW is big enough and there are enough players here to have a thread to go into to read about just WoW and discuss it, not everything else with the consoles and things. I asked about WoW in there a few days ago and didn't get a reply in a good amount of pages.

edit; and I still don't know if I have. I can't find the page I asked on.

once again (if you didn;t read my first post) may i suggest you make a group then
Quote by Angry-Mares
Listen mods... I dont give a crap how much you think one big thread will help reduce spam... THEY DONT WORK OK!?!?!? THEY DO NOT WORK

This is what I'm saying, I don't want to sound aggressive like this guy :P, but it's true.

just create a WoW group.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Angry-Mares

I agree

just look how people make guitar threads in the pit which is supposed to NOT have any threads about that and only a third of them get closed.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by venom0014
because its gay

we know but we play anyway :P

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Holy.

I also think you're running straight into a ban/warning.

Why? He's only wanting an explanation....
[
I don't play WoW, but yea, one giant topic encompassing something a category as large as video games just doesn't work. A topic devoted solely to WoW would be very good just because of the sheer size and popularity of it.
Quote by mrcrono
You know WoW has official forums right?

exatly. just go on those.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by mrcrono

bad arguement :P

there are forums for everything on the pit
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
u guys have ur own forums so why put on up here?
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
And theres official forums for games that are in the gaming thread too.. It's fun to find and meet people from a community your with that have the same interests as you.

Quote by mrcrono

That's like someone coming to this site, asking for some advice on some techniques, and you telling them "You know there are books and teachers out there right?"
Quote by Angry-Mares

The intention is not to create a helpful thread for one topic, it's to stop our GUITAR forum off topic section being filled up with penis and video game threads.

Gaming thread is for gaming, nuff said.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>