Ive a piece of music that requires the uses of the 24 fret, would I have to bend the 22nd fret up 2 notes. Or is there something else I can do bar bar a 24 fret guitar?
if im thinking right you should have to do a full step bend on the 22nd fret. but if its not on the high E string, then you can just play it on a different string
Quote by Imperial
Fret the neck pickup?

Won't work well, not at all if the TS is playing on the Neck-Pup.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Is it dangers bending the thinest string at the highest fret up 2 notes?

not at all, in act it's easiest on the thinnest string.

also, you're only raising it one note, since each fret on a guitar is half a step, like c to c sharp
back in the day I remember having a strat with only 21 and I was wanted the 22nd fret soooooo bad only to play ACDC solos that already bend athe 22nd up a couple nots, be thankful my friend
Do like bumblefoot, put a thumble on any finger of your right hand and use it to tap notes. It works like a slide bar, but on one finger.
Try this: get a Digitech Whammy, set it to octave-up then play the riff twelve frets down from the tab/one octave down from the score. Works for me

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Find the spot for the 24th fret harmonic.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
If i got that right,you want to play an E and bend it to an F# like doing a full bend at the 24th fret?
Quote by Aziraphale
Do like bumblefoot, put a thumble on any finger of your right hand and use it to tap notes. It works like a slide bar, but on one finger.

R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.