I am on ebay looking for pickups for my squier strat... and i was wondering if dragon fire pick ups are any good? and would a single coil bridge tle pick up work well in my strat?
check out Guitarfetish.com

Some of their pickups are very nice. I actually have a set of Texas Specials in right now. Knock off GF ones anyway.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
ive heard of that brand but never actually heard them myself. there was a thread last week sometime about a guy that got the dragonfire screamers and said they sounded like a jazz/jb set. they could be worth a shot for only 35 bucks a set.

http://www.dragonfireguitars.com/
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i don't know anything about those pickups, but they're super cheap.

You'd better hope somebody tells you about them, because they're going away in 7 minutes.

Read the harmony central review, and if they sound good buy them. It's only 16 bucks....
O O

___
well there are 3 sets so i can wait a while... but i used the search bar and someone was really impressed with their humbuckers....
If you buy any guitar related stuff on Ebay, I suggest you only get them if the seller has 100% feedback
Quote by Helter Skelter
If you buy any guitar related stuff on Ebay, I suggest you only get them if the seller has 100% feedback

There are very few people with 100% feedback (and I am talking about sellers who have sold more than just 50-60 transactions). There will be someone out there who made a purchase and didn't think it got shipped fast enough or sent an email to the seller that didn't get responded to fast enough and they'll leave negative feed back.

I say 98-99% is top notch feedback for ebay. With the 98% I will skim through the feedback and see what people had to say and it is usually some buyer error and not seller error.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Quote by shredder.cheese
There are very few people with 100% feedback (and I am talking about sellers who have sold more than just 50-60 transactions). There will be someone out there who made a purchase and didn't think it got shipped fast enough or sent an email to the seller that didn't get responded to fast enough and they'll leave negative feed back.

I say 98-99% is top notch feedback for ebay. With the 98% I will skim through the feedback and see what people had to say and it is usually some buyer error and not seller error.

This.

You really just have to skim through the comments. Some people are just idiots and give stupid bad reviews.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
This.

You really just have to skim through the comments. Some people are just idiots and give stupid bad reviews.

+2
Amen.

Plus some people wont give a NEG feedback but will write a negative review within their POS feedback so READ at least the first page of reviews.

Good Luck!