UPDATE:

First $100 gets EVERYTHING! SHIPPED! Read last post to see what's left.

First $90 gets EVERYTHING! SHIPPED! New price drop! everything's got to go!

------------------

I was planning to put all of these on ebay in about a week, but I just had it with them, with the dead beats that bid in there, the ridiculous fees, and the non existent customer support. So, I getting rid of everything I had.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING! Paypal only please, or local pickup (Sanford, FL). Prices are negotiable if you buy more than one item, and I'm open for trades as well. "looking for a boss tu, a pedal board..."

Set's are sold together "I'm just trying to minimize trips to the postal office. but I mean... for the price you just can't go wrong."

1. Set of six, black, inline tuners = $10

2. Black Strat Style body. - It's in good condition, a couple of scratches and dents here and there but nothing major, no wood cracks or anything like that. There's a chip on the back, on the upper side of the horn that got to the wood. Again, nothing major, it's approximately the size of half a guitar pick. See the pics for more details. Includes cavity control plate = $50

3. Aftermarket Pup's, with pickup rings and Electronics. Two Humbuckers, two pickup rings, two pots, one selector switch, and input jack. =$15

4. Complete Chrome Tremolo Bridge Assembly! Includes Complete Tremolo bridge, Beefy trem arm, 3 springs and screws. =$25

5. Traditional Tremolo bridge assembly - Includes complete tremolo bridge, 1 spring, and screws. = $15

6. Loaded Strat Style Body. It's got a beautiful sunset sunburst finish. It's got a couple of scratches here an there, nothing to bad or to the wood and two little dents "smaller than a rice" near the input jack. See photos for more details. Includes prewired pickguard "no screws" with heavy chrome knobs and input jack with chrome plate. =$65

7. Misc guitar parts set. Everything you see on the picture. = $15

Set of six, black, inline tuners = $10

Black Strat Style body. - It's in good condition, a couple of scratches and dents here and there but nothing major, no wood cracks or anything like that. There's a chip on the back, on the upper side of the horn that got to the wood. Again, nothing major, it's approximately the size of half a guitar pick. See the pics for more details. Includes cavity control plate = $50

Aftermarket Pup's, with pickup rings and Electronics. Two Humbuckers, two pickup rings, two pots, one selector switch, and input jack. =$15

Complete Chrome Tremolo Bridge Assembly! Includes Complete Tremolo bridge, Beefy trem arm, 3 springs and screws. =$25

Traditional Tremolo bridge assembly - Includes complete tremolo bridge, 1 spring, and screws. = $15

Loaded Strat Style Body. It's got a beautiful sunset sunburst finish. It's got a couple of scratches here an there, nothing to bad or to the wood and two little dents "smaller than a rice" near the input jack. See photos for more details. Includes prewired pickguard "no screws" with heavy chrome knobs and input jack with chrome plate. =$65

Misc guitar parts set. Everything you see on the picture. = $15

I'm Also selling a 1960's Teisco electric guitar if anyone's interested

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2024576

Sorry for the copy & paste, it's just that it was a lot to repost again but here's a quick summary of what's available

1. Set of six, black, inline tuners = $10

2. Black Strat Style body. - It's in good condition, a couple of scratches and dents here and there but nothing major, no wood cracks or anything like that. There's a chip on the back, on the upper side of the horn that got to the wood. Again, nothing major, it's approximately the size of half a guitar pick. See the pics for more details. Includes cavity control plate = $50

3. Aftermarket Pup's, with pickup rings and Electronics. Two Humbuckers, two pickup rings, two pots, one selector switch, and input jack. =$15GONE

4. Complete Chrome Tremolo Bridge Assembly! Includes Complete Tremolo bridge, Beefy trem arm, 3 springs and screws. =$25

5. Traditional Tremolo bridge assembly - Includes complete tremolo bridge, 1 spring, and screws. = $15

6. Loaded Strat Style Body. It's got a beautiful sunset sunburst finish. It's got a couple of scratches here an there, nothing to bad or to the wood and two little dents "smaller than a rice" near the input jack. See photos for more details. Includes prewired pickguard "no screws" with heavy chrome knobs and input jack with chrome plate. =$65

7. Misc guitar parts set. Everything you see on the picture. = $15

The black pickguard of the loaded strat body is gone along with the black backplate. Everything else is still available.

First $90 gets EVERYTHING! SHIPPED! yup, you read right, I'm done selling stuff online and I need to clear all of this from my apt. So there ya' go, jump on these before somebody else does.
how much for the plastic tip of the strat style pickup selector switch and two trem springs shipped?
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
ALL GONE

The Teisco is still available

Quote by EdawMail
how much for the Teisco?

I don't have a number on my mind so best offer gets it. I'd love to trade it for a pedal board of some sort, or a pedal.. a tuner pedal or a boost.
so whats left, im confused, sorry
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.