I need to find a decent guitar for around £150 and down.
I've been hovering around Ibanez but I'm not too sure?

Halp?
Quote by Mr. Harbl
I need to find a decent guitar for around £150 and down.
I've been hovering around Ibanez but I'm not too sure?

Halp?

what's the price converted do you know?
i would say a strat... cause i personally like strats... but it's up to you... Ibanez is nice to though

edit: the epiphone g400 is nice too. but off balance
Ibanez isn't really good at that price, try for a strat
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
idk but i bought an RG for 175 and that was good but i sold it so look around for new and used ones
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Squier vintage modified tele customs are very nice, they're on the £150 range, I'd personally get the one with the p90s though, it's a bit cheaper and has a better sound, but that's just me. Vintage vs6s are also nice guitars and very good for the money they sell for about 120/130. I'd personally go for the tele, but that's just me, I prefer the versatility of p90s, the sg is also very versatile, but just slightly not as versatile as the tele.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Quote by Mr. Harbl
Bump.

Why in the EF would you bump this?! it's already at the top!!!
yamaha pacifica 112.

i guess an ibanez rg321 is worth a look too, but it's a bit more expensive (closer to £200).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by shampooboy37
Why in the EF would you bump this?! it's already at the top!!!

yeah... why would you bump after a minute?
if i were ever to get another six string it would be a Les Paul. so... with that said, i would go for a LP.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Pacifica's are now £199, and Ibanez's are only good from £700 up. The Epiphone G-400 is £255. The only thing I can recommend is something either by Legacy, or a Cheap squier.

But in all honesty, £150 for a guitar is really pitiful. All of my gear was at least £700. My advice is don't buy now, save up and get an LTD Viper. £300, brilliant guitar.
[This image is too emo and is busy cutting itself.]

Primary Gear List:
Ibanez RG2550Z
Jackson RR-3
Peavy 112 ValveKing
Boss MT-2/TU-2
^ i've seen pacificas for £139.

an ibanez rg1570 is around the £450 mark.

where can you get a viper 400 for £300?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
all i can say is DONT get an ibanez GRG170DX

PILE O'****E if you ask me!
i HATE mine!
cant wait for my tokai les paul to come (L)!
Vintage V100 for £159. Check my profile for pictures. Took 'em yesterday.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Squier custom vintage tele they're around 150-170, good guitars, or a vintage vs6.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
hav a look on gak.co.uk

but yeah dont get a strat unless you play that kinda music
metal/rock that kinda stuff go for an ESP LTD

but id save up some more