i.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
me...but I live and hour northwest from duluth.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Yea, not too much good metal exactly though >.> From what I've seen most shows are hardcore shows, but thats just what I've seen I might be mistaken.

Opeth in september though :p
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
I think he meant, who is from Minnesota.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by Moose45
I think he meant, who is from Minnesota.

Yes that was the general intention.
Me. I'm pretty much hating this state right now. THERES NO GOOD SHOWS TO GO TO ANYWHERE!!=0
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Well I'm probably seeing Beck with MGMT in Sept. but still a summer show or two would be nice.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
I live in WI right now, but I go to school at the U of M. I'll be living in the Como neighborhood this September on.

And lol at you talking about no good shows? If you're an indie kid The Cities are awesome. I can't wait for that Beck/MGMT show.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I lives in MN.
I just saw BFMV, they were good.
Opeth and Children of Bodom are coming too, so I guess right now a few good bands are coming.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
I've heard some of the small time bands around but none really caught my attention.
Quote by snipelfritz
I live in WI right now, but I go to school at the U of M. I'll be living in the Como neighborhood this September on.

And lol at you talking about no good shows? If you're an indie kid The Cities are awesome. I can't wait for that Beck/MGMT show.

thing is is I live in nowheresville southern MN.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
I live in St. Cloud but I haven't seen any metal concerts yet.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
*Reported* Ask in the classifieds
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???