Page 1 of 2

Epic is a word overused, but that must've been an epic fight. Apparantly some photographer in South Africa was taking photos of a waterhole, when the leopard jumped INTO the water, dragged the crocodile up on dry land and killed it by choking it.

Discuss.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Holy **** that had to be the coolest thing ever witnessed by human eyes.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
It's a tiny crocodile anyway. If that was fully grown it would have snapped the leopards head off.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
wow he must of bin desparate 2 try and go after a croc....

lets stick the leopard against a rhino next
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
That wasn't a fight, that was a leopard strangling a crocodile to death. The thing never even saw the leopard.
Dickless.
I am still just kind of picturing this guy standing there looking around and a leopard just runs in the water pulling this crocodile off and owning it. Good lord why couldn't he have filmed it? It would have been my favorite film on youtube.
Take that PETA. It's natural, assholes.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Okay I must say that is deserving of the word "Epic" and NOTHING is worthy of that word (but unfortunately a meal that barely makes you throw up is labeled epic nowadays).
I mean, the fight is awesome in itself, but the fact that the leopard JUMPED INTO THE GODDAMN WATER AND DRAGGED THE CROCODILE UP...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by kidsilcon
It's a tiny crocodile anyway. If that was fully grown it would have snapped the leopards head off.

I dunno, leopard pretty much beat the sh*t outta this one...
Quote by StoopidRudeboy
Ohhhhh, you still ruined it for me now...... never mind. Your cool ill let it go.

Hmm...

closest thing I ever got to a compliment
New Nile album cover.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
i was seriously expecting the pear, considering what day it is! haha but that is epic...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
The only possible way it could have been more badass is if instead of jumping in the water after it the leopard emerged from the water like Rambo does and ripped the croc's trachea out. That is the only way I could think of it being more badass without involving lasers.
Quote by kidsilcon

If, Would

the leopard picked its target well, it wins.

a toast

Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
bamf
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
the person who modeled those animals did a pretty good job. His compositing work is what really made it look realistic though. Come on guys.... I know how to model in 3D and that just looks a little bit too much like a work of art than pictures from a photographer.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
That wasn't a fight, that was a leopard strangling a crocodile to death. The thing never even saw the leopard.

but what do you think a croc does when it kills? and in the news article it stated that there is not enough meat on a crocodile to sustain a leopard, thus meaning it was an act of revenge.

which makes it EVEN MORE badass
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
pics or it didnt hap... oh shat

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Let's see that leopard go up against this Croc.

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
^Dude thats really funny that you posted that, I was thinking about that game the other day. That game was awesome,lol.

Quote by suckmahnuts
but what do you think a croc does when it kills? and in the news article it stated that there is not enough meat on a crocodile to sustain a leopard, thus meaning it was an act of revenge.

which makes it EVEN MORE badass

But yeah that looks really fake. Where's this news article you speak of?
Page 1 of 2