Hi fellow pickers, my name is Robert W Fowler - I have recently completed my debut cd (I am currently an unsigned artist - does that make me "indie"? ).
There are 2 songs on my page here http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/gtrmaniam/ Redemption & Top O' the World
My style is a mix of "near" jazz rock, and straight-ahead rock...
If you like it, and want to hear more goto Digital Chemistry My homepage where you can listen, and purchase the record for a very low cost.
If you're a bassist, or drummer local to the Seattle, WA (USA), I might be interested in talking to you about playing the material live.
Peace, keep a shreadin'... Robert W Fowler
I'm just going to check out the tunes on your profile for now. I like the way that "Redemption" starts. It's very upbeat, and you have great lead guitar playing. Unfortunately, most casual listeners can't listen to songs that are fully instrumental. This is a solid track but I think that vocals would make it a lot more listenable or radio friendly.

"Top O' The World" is another solid track and it's pretty groovy too. The only real thing I can recommend to make your music more accessible is to add vocals. I know it's instrumental rock, and I enjoy it but I wouldn't be able to listen to it for extended periods of time.