Sell, Looking into a new amp, must be tube.

The options are a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, which would allow me to buy many more effect pedals. The downside being the weak overdrive channel

or an Orange Rocker 30 head and a Marshall 4x12 cab. This would give me the OD tones I need, but it costs more. IS it worth the extra money?

I play everything; Alternative rock, Metalcore, psychedelic rock, Math Rock, Hardcore, Punk, Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Thrash metal and many more

I play an SG (L) and I will hopefully be getting some from of Telecaster soon.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
do you really now how to play all that like just go from metal core to country or do you just like listening to all that, and i dont mean like play it halfed assed i mean like really play all those styles.
I can play these styles. That is why I listed them.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
although i love my HRD, those amps are in a completely different class. the fender wont really cut it for most of music past classic rock territory. If you can afford it, go Orange all the way. Orange is a better amp. the fender will probably do better country sounds, but im sure the Orange willl do it just fine.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
^wow you must be really skilled then but yah go for the orange, also i dont usually recomend marshall but check out the JVM really great amp and if you have money like that its worth a look.