Hello. Does anyone know who the Moderators or Admins of the forums are? I need to speak with them.
yes "zappp"... but i'm sure any admin or Smod can help you equally... before bothering to tell the man himself
Quote by randyrhoadsv
is there a main one that controls the entire board?
The admins.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by randyrhoadsv
is there a main one that controls the entire board?
think very carefully about who you contact with your inquiry.
the people with the greatest authority also have greater responsibilities.
do not bother these people if your issue can be handled by others who aren't burdened by much more important matters.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
if you can tell us what it is in regards to then we can either help or direct you to the right person
from daylight...
...into darkness
why do I think that this guy wants to apply for the position of Ultimate-Guitar Forum Moderator.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
why do I think that this guy wants to apply for the position of Ultimate-Guitar Forum Moderator.

i don't .

I'm actually trying to contact someone who was last logged on about 2 months ago. I PM'd him but nothing, so i'm trying to see if a Mod would be willing to give me his email address.
I doubt you will have any luck there. If he hasnt chosen to display his email on his profile then it is kept confidential for the sites use only, altho if you are lucky the might let you send the email if you let thm vet it first.......
Quote by randyrhoadsv
i don't .

I'm actually trying to contact someone who was last logged on about 2 months ago. I PM'd him but nothing, so i'm trying to see if a Mod would be willing to give me his email address.
not likely to happen.
maybe they would be willing to send an e-mail to the other user and give him your e-mail address.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i'll do anything and everything if they let me send it to them. It's very important. I'd let the mods read it, edit, whatever... as long as i can contact him.

I don't know if it makes a difference but he contacted me first, so would this give me any advantage of some sort to "bend" a rule?
may I ask why it's so urgent that you contact him?

but PM frenchy and ask him to give the user your email address so he can contact you and then you can reply to that.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
yeah, i'd suggest contacting FrenchyFungus and explaining the situation to him and seeing if he'll contact the user via email on your behalf.
from daylight...
...into darkness