I want a good acoustic electric from Guitar Center, but I'm not really sure what would be the best bet. Not looking to spend over $600.

My current guitar is a Jackson .

Any feedback on a good sounding acoustic electric guitar would be great.
i have a dean that works very well..

im not so sure how much an acoustic electric seagull is but they sound amazing(my brother bought one for like 400(non electric) i recomend tryin it out before buying tho, the next is different, i wasnt a big fan of it, but my brother never even hardly noticed the difference so its just a feel thing
^ I have 2 acoustic/electric Seagulls (one 12-string, one 6) & love them. People have commented about the neck width, but for me it works out perfectly cause I have man hands

Price range is pretty shifty with electronics unless you go with the Seagull S6 which is still a great guitar for the money.

The one that I have is the Seagull Perfomer CW, it's a bit pricier but I love it. It sings! The tone is wonderful. I somehow managed to get that for $350 on clearance though- a pretty sweet deal.

Also, a lot of people around here mention that it's not hard to hook up external electronics, and much cheaper too- that way you can spend a bigger bulk of your budget on the guitar rather than electronics. Check out the sticky thread at the top of the forum for more info about setup.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Last edited by blu_flame34 at Jul 19, 2008,