Does anyone else have a problem with vibrato on the high E string? My string always slides off the fret board making a very unpleasant noise. Any suggestions other then stop sucking?
Jackson Soloist SL-3
Squire Strat
Crate XT120R
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Dunlop Crybaby
You're doing the vibrato wrong. Check the Doug Fearman video lesson on the page. It shows how to play vibratos.
^ this.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Else than stopping sucking ? Do what you'd do normally but this time LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, and figure out what's havin' those sh!tty sounds bleep out of your guitar and work at getting yourself your own technique about it, way more efficient than listening to someone else telling you what to do, think about Eddie, who showed him to tap ? Or Malmsteen to shred like crazy ? Man those days...
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth