Does anyone know how to make really good skateboarding wax?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Mix jizz and vinegar and leave in a tub overnight, then add a little sand in the morning.
RULE BRITANNIA
Use candles

edit; I always took my moms they were called "tea" candles they're little white circle ones with a metal thing that holds them, take the wick and metal thing out they work perfect.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
do you NEED to make it cuz if you just go up to the dollar store, and buy unscented candlesticks they work great. you can use scented ones, but that's up to you. lol
I do.Take a bunch of old crayons,remove the wrapers and break them up.Put them all in an old cup that you wont be needing anymore.Melt the crayons in thje microwave,and them freeze them over night.Break the cup the next day(gently)and you'll have a solid piece of wax.
I've done this multiple times,and honestly the end result works better than any wax I've boughten from a skate shop.
Proud Member Of The Leah Dizon Fan Club
those candles that the churches use work great.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
The tea candles don't work... Does the crayons work? Can you take it out wthout breaking anything.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
you know them baby bell cheese things? the red wax they come in is more slippery and smooth than any other wax iv used but you gotta leave it on a while or else it will come off after a while
Quote by tr3nt
Use candles

edit; I always took my moms they were called "tea" candles they're little white circle ones with a metal thing that holds them, take the wick and metal thing out they work perfect.

These? I used the same ones, and yes they do work.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by cobain_is_king
Mix jizz and vinegar and leave in a tub overnight, then add a little sand in the morning.

you sure this will work?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by system_cky
you sure this will work?

That's what I use to make my wax. You slide like a mofo with it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
The sand ensures it hardens, otherwise the vinegar and semen would just be a smelly goo, which won't work. Thus, the sand is very important.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
It doesn't: It's wax.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^ It's a special kind of wax you use for skateboards.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TEK34
whats skateboarding wax? what does it do?

You use it on your deck. It makes your deck slide faster on grinds also you can put it on rails or curbs if you don't want it on your board but you want to go faster on a grind.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I want to know how TS's attempts at making his wax have gone...
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Butter+Melted Candles+Oil+Fairly Liquid+Stuff That Smells Nice / Fridge= One slippery Substance
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Dude just use random candles u find at home, that's what i usually do. Either that or go steal some at the dollar store.