To much dismay, the mildy successful (188 replies and over 2,109 views) anti-Valveking thread has been closed. So it's time for another thread. This time I would like it to be a little more less biased and a little more formal. I'm not trying to make a bashing thread, but rather a thread where we all can be either for, against or neutral to the topics. I'm looking for serious thoughts and reasons on subjects posted.

So let's start this thing. I have a strong dislike for Guitar Center. Not so much for the fact it's the Walmart of music centers, but rather all they have is either over priced high-end equipment or low/midrange mediocore junk. Not to mention all the fifteen year old kids ruinnign around. It's good if you need something on the fly but if you want something other than usual amps and guitars mentioned on this board.
Quote by mwalluk
a little more less biased

Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
I'm proud to say I've never been inside a guitar center. Small shops are much better to deal with, for the most part.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
UG probably argues enough about things without a set thread for it. This thread could turn ugly.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
there are already enough "i dont like guitar center threads".
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
GC was just one topic. Here's another, not much a fan of B-52 amps. I don't liken them to MESA. They're not really durable. Their tone is horrid. Their gain is harsh, their clean is sterile and lifeless. The quality is terrible. They use POS parts.
ok, lets discuss this.
i dont really think this thread has a real purpose. but hey, thats just my opinion, right?
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I would like to argue about.....

....Nothing.

Well I don't want to argue about nothing!

Sorry.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by Dance_of_Death
and what's wrong with 15 year olds?

the nerve of them, being born 15 years ago and all. Eck. they disgust me. Why would they be so young?!?!?!?
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Sam Ash is only different because they're staff is known for being nicer and less people know about it imo. Guitar Center carries Schecter though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?