So, I was on msn pretty late last night, and suddenly this girl named Krystal adds me, and I have no idea who she is. But she says she just moved to my town from another town pretty close, and starts talking about how cute I am in my little picture thing. She's pretty damn hot too if it really is her in the picture. But I played along, and the conversation gets more and more XXX. Within like 5-10 minutes of meeting her, she's talking about how horny she is and how she wants to have sex in the back of a car, and titty ****ing, and wanting me to lick her ass.

I'm like "well, it's 3 a.m., maybe a little late to be going out today..." and she asks if I want to cyber (which i think is kinda weird), so i ask if shes got a camera, to which she replies "**** OFF!" and signs off.

What do you guys think?
(Yeah I know I gonna get raped.)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
ahh beaten to it ^
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
lucky he said **** off or you may have had a middle aged man masturbating furiously on your screen
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Ironically enough this same thing happened to a friend of mine last night. except the girls name was kirsten. she said all the exact same things. i guarantee its some sort of scam.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Quote by FarFromDead
Ironically enough this same thing happened to a friend of mine last night. except the girls name was kirsten. she said all the exact same things. i guarantee its some sort of scam.

Thats goofy as hell. My friend got added by a different girl named Krystal, but she didn't talk to him, so I figured it was a coincidence.
He's cumming for you!
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Sorry, as much as you may wish it, that sort of thing just doesn't happen.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Sorry, as much as you may wish it, that sort of thing just doesn't happen.

This thought definitely crossed my mind, but when it does happen, it's hard to resist. And I figured if it's one of my friends messing with me, I might as well play along.
Quote by Brain245
Thats goofy as hell. My friend got added by a different girl named Krystal, but she didn't talk to him, so I figured it was a coincidence.

Its a trap or even worse, a crazy stalker girl who is now sifting through your rubbish bins.
You're probably going to get raped by a 50-year old pedo.
Or maybe it's just pedobear.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Go for it and if its a dude murder them with your penor.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
haha, krystal?

how cliched can you get.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Quote by CoreysMonster
bot, anyone?

mos' definitely
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by CoreysMonster
bot, anyone?

Noooo. It's actually an:

under cover secret agent with license to kill! So watch yourself!
Nah, it wasn't a bot. She actually had conversations with me, didn't just say random stuff and repeat what I said. It was either the most amazing AI i've ever seen, or some kind of person. Probably not a hot 18 year old girl with a double D cup size like she said.
Sounds like a trap to me. Especially the bit about licking her asshole.

Come on, man.
1. Ask to meet
2. use condom in chase of trap
3. have teh secks
4. ?????
5. Profit?
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by kiss my bass
lucky he said **** off or you may have had a middle aged man masturbating furiously on your screen

ROFL
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
pic?
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

seems completely legit to me

edit: holy shit, gmp is a psychic. Read my mind like 10 seconds before i did.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by the elshal
pic?

Don't bump old dead crap. -_-
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o