Page 1 of 6
I tend to get on with "chavs" but that's mainly cus I'm "friends" with them... I knew there were cimplete dicks out there but I didn't think there were too many around where I lived.

I was playing tennis and walking back at about 10ish, and I started walking down this footpath near my house and there were a few chavs, throwing stones at buildings... I thought, ****, just ignore them, then they started talking to me, saying wonderful things like "wot u got dat racker for? u bin playing tennis? lets get a look at your racket. mate what you bin playin tennis for?" I just humoured them and I thought I was doing alright, but then another came up and he was like "mate why you not drinkin? why you walking like that? what you talking to me like that for? mate stop a minute of i'll smash yer teeth out".
I didn't stop, but then they started spitting beer at me and kicking me around the legs and one of them tried to punch me.. I thought **** this and I just knocked on the door of a house right next to the road so they thought I lived there, and they went on, swearing at me.

So yeah, I thought I'd share my story with you. I thought I could deal with chavs but I didn't think they were quite that bad, ****ers.

Anyone had any similar experiences? Sorry for the wall of text
Sure they were chavs and not zombies that could speak? Cuz that happened to me once.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i'm glad we don't have these "chavs" that you engrish people speak of. they should come to inner-city detroit and see how they would fair.
Quote by Kensai
Sure they were chavs and not zombies that could speak? Cuz that happened to me once.

Nah I'm quite good at decifering between them.

these guys were drunk/coked up.
Quote by Kensai

zombies are only after those with brains
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I'd take dealing with chavs over walking around East St. Louis any day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Had too many situations like that.

Mainly when I was 11 and they were upwards of 16. They have no mercy really.

Once about 7 of them "jumped" me and two other friends, we got out unharmed, one of my friends got knocked on the chin a lil' though. Another time we had tennis balls thrown at us and we were surrounded we got off by saying "We aren't grebs we're punks" and they seem to be mortal enemies with "grebs" and they had no clue of a punk, so somehow it worked.

recently though, the young ones think they want a piece of me, now I'm not too into fighting, and I'm not too strong, but I look intimidating and people would think I could knock seven shades of **** out of most, but these people half the size of me continue, I just really piss them off by commenting on something every time I see them, it's really amazing how angry one person can get from hearing "Nice trousers" so much
S'all about passive tactics.
I hate chavs, but most of them around me don't really tend to do anything. Mostly they just shout "Emo fag" or "Get yer fucking hair cut".
Yeah many experiences.
I find that comments way above their intelligence levels usually sorts them out, they just stand there confused and shout stuff like "pussyole" and "****ing greebo come back and say that"...

The few times Ive been threatened by them telling me they'll smash my face in I just stand there and say "go on then..hit me" and I've never been hit.

Although, I wouldn't advise this in city centers. London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester etc. Chances are you will get your face smashed in =/
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
grr hate them, havent had an encounter....YET!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
I'd take being respected by man, animal, and whatnot over being pushed around by anyone.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Nah I'm quite good at decifering between them.

these guys were drunk/coked up.

Fool lol

My soul aim in life at the moment is to get ****ing tanked down the gym and wait for some chavs to start on me so i can unleash 20 years of bottled up rage and anger

Genna be epic
gawdd i hate chavs

i guess i can get along with them pretty well with them most of the time

unfortunatly i have long hair which doesnt go down too well with some of them
This is exactly why I'm leaving the UK as soon as possible and disappearing into Europe
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
sure they werent tim henmman clones that were jealous of your racket and playing skills
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

I don't know how you people control yourselves in situations like that.

Personally, I would've used that racket and knocked one of their skulls in.
You do know if you hit one the rest **** off rite?
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by wiggyisgreat
"wot u got dat racker for? u bin playing tennis? lets get a look at your racket. mate what you bin playin tennis for?"

whots tha guita for? let's av a look at it... what u been playing guitar for xD

fawking idiotsxD
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Archaon
simple fear self-restraint and maturity..
Quote by Archaon

Personally, I would've used that racket and knocked one of their skulls in.

the common Chav travels in groups. because if they were on their own. they would get destroyed in a fight.
so they travel in huge packs and hunt younger people
and they tend to flail when they fight.
I always try and appease them if i'm on my own but I try to avoid walking around at night alone, if i'm in a group then I just stay at the back and avoid them. Most of them wait til i've walked past them and then make some hair comment. some really wiity one like "Get a hair cut".
Man all of these chav attack threads don't make me want to visit England anytime soon
From someone who has randomly for, for defending a friend, been kicked down to the ground and had the crap kicked out of me, you're putting blame onto a stupid stereotype. Drunks attack people for no reason, regardless of their stereotype.
It's not just England, I imagine there's the equivalent of chavs in any country. They'll die out soon enough.
Are these like England's gangsters?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Over here we don't have these "chavs", but we do have kakos. They're like
the Puerto Rican equivalent to chavs. They're not as bad as these "chavs", but I
think I know how you feel. These ego headed fools always curse at me while I'm
walking home, just cuz they think in rocker. Only thing you can do is
ignore them. Or, bring your own hommies and declare war!

Quote by Tom_hatton
It's not just England, I imagine there's the equivalent of chavs in any country. They'll die out soon enough.

Kakos are what they're called here.
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Last edited by Noitalevier at Jul 19, 2008,
Quote by Craigo
From someone who has randomly for, for defending a friend, been kicked down to the ground and had the crap kicked out of me, you're putting blame onto a stupid stereotype. Drunks attack people for no reason, regardless of their stereotype.

but a lot of chavs start on you regardless of how drunk they are
they were just born w*nkers
Quote by Craigo

Ive been drunk many times and never attatcked someone for no reason.
The drunk people that have all challeneged me have all been chavs...

Coincendence?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
just remembed when my mate put them in there place.

Me and a mate were fishing. A nice, sunny relaxing day. The only other people at the lake were these two chavs. About 14/15. My mate is 16 and i'm 17.

One of em came up to me and started asking me about what bait I use, and if i caught anything etc. Seemed ok. But then he went back to his mate and started talking about us. As if he was saying... "yeh they not ganster lets smash em brup!"

so the other one, he had a catapult (use them to fire bait far into the lake). He was firing stones at us.

But he was a terrible shot, we didn't get hit once. But they got close. But the main thing was the stones landing in the water were scaring the fish away. Now my mate, when he loses his temper, he gets mad. I went over to him to ask him if we should do something. And he was sitting there, sharpening a peice of wood with a pen knife! He goes, "if they fu*king hit us i'm guna knock em out".

Eventualy, my mate loses it. I got ready to give him a hand. My mate storms over there, shouting very loud. "GOT A FU*KING PROBLEM?!?"

Heres the good part, this chav...SH*T HIMSELF. He was like...
"Oh! i'm so sorry don't hurt me, please i'm SO sorry etc etc

My mate came back over and we were just pissing ourselfs!

We owned teh chavs (wall of text but its a funny story)
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Craigo

+1

coming from someone who has been both beaten up, and thrown down a staircase and out of a house.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rifftnstrings
Do chavs exist outside of England?

Belgium & Holland. But strangely enough these consist out of Morrocans & wannabe-morrocans.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by calumcoolio

I don't believe that, some people are but alot of Chavs are influenced by society asnd the music the same way rockers are, I wasn't born to like long hair and loud guitar riffs but I do now. I've seen alot of people go through the chav change and alot of good people turn out practically evil.
Quote by rifftnstrings
Do chavs exist outside of England?

yes, we don't call them chavs here in mexico, i don't know how we call them actually.

i was with my girlfriend and then 12 guy came to me and started saying a lot of sh1t to my gf. then they told me "get a haircut ****ing emo" (im not emo i just have long hair) then by mere luck a friend was passing by in his car and we left. but yeah i was scared/angry/embarrassed. dang i hate those guys.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by calumcoolio

Or haven't grown up yet.
Ive been drunk many times and never attatcked someone for no reason.
The drunk people that have all challeneged me have all been chavs...

Coincendence?

A lot of people who listen to rock have long hair. Coincidence? Nope, but it doesn't mean people without long hair listen to rock or all people with long hair listen to rock.
Just tell them that them touching you is giving one badass stiffy.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by calumcoolio
the common Chav travels in groups. because if they were on their own. they would get destroyed in a fight.
so they travel in huge packs and hunt younger people
and they tend to flail when they fight.

If you're one man with a gun, you're essentially going to be able to control an entire crowd of people.

Sure, if they all charge you at once, you're ****ed, but who's going to be the brave few to do it?

Same thing with a racket, except not as effective. Works with pretty much anything that can give someone a good hurtin'.
Quote by Craigo

I know man, I've watched a friend of mine been put into a comer and have to have plastic surgery on his face cus they ****ed him up so bad, but regular drunks don't say things like "wot you playing tennis for? mate don't walk away from me, why you walking like that?" etc, I know as well, maybe we've just had different experiences.