well i started out with the intention of messing up a pedal and thats what i did. i started with an ORION octave pedal (about 13 bucks) and took it apart only had to remove a few screws then it fell apart well anyway i started unsoldering random wires and then plugged it back in. found out that it worked but was really really quiet. so i did a little more modifying and cutting of knobs. and i had myself a killswitch pedal. Now this is useful cause i already have a crap bass with a killswitch and i like it. so i decided now instead of modding my good bass i can just use this pedal. its 100% clear no feedback or static and it doesnt effect my tone either. i did some baconing to it to make it a little more eye appealing. well with out further adue heres the final product.

watcha think?
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
nope none of its real bacon =[
Last edited by Heartika at Jul 19, 2008,
*sorry for double posting*

this is important though...

i read that by removing the capactors from the pedal i may ruin my amp is this true?

cause thats why i took out..
"The true American pedal" should be the name of it

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Quote by Nagashiro
"The true American pedal" should be the name of it

I'm sick of all the "Americans are fat" jokes. At least you're IN America, or I'd be pissed.

And TS, where'd you get bacon tape, band-aids, and air-fresheners?
Quote by Invader Jim
I'm sick of all the "Americans are fat" jokes. At least you're IN America, or I'd be pissed.

And TS, where'd you get bacon tape, band-aids, and air-fresheners?

I think he means that Americans like bacon, like we like hotdogs and stuff.