Page 1 of 2
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
I know how I'll be spending the rest of my night.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
A few of those may not be straight up hardcore, like Vio-Lence or Astronomer, but I suggest checking out all of those bands, should have something for everyone.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Will not be an easy task seeing as I only know Siege, Trash Talk, I Rise, Ceremony, Shark Attack, and Trap Them.

Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Yea I put in a few everyone should know, like Ceremony, but who knows...some people might not.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Where do I start? Holy crap, if anyone taints this thread by linking to Atreyu, I will hunt them down and disembowel them as they sleep. I've been on a huge Siege kick lately, Drop Dead is a wicked album. And Annihilation Time, their newest album is fantastic, I can't wait to see them at Sound And Fury.
Quote by JxD
Where do I start? Holy crap, if anyone taints this thread by linking to Atreyu, I will hunt them down and disembowel them as they sleep. I've been on a huge Siege kick lately, Drop Dead is a wicked album. And Annihilation Time, their newest album is fantastic, I can't wait to see them at Sound And Fury.

A decent amount of those bands are similar to Siege. Actually, them and Civil Crisis inspired me to make this thread haha...
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Trap Them is my favorite out of the ones I know, who is similar?
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
Trap Them is my favorite out of the ones I know, who is similar?

Maybe New Lows, Day of Suffering and Barrit.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Yeah, most of them have the proto-powerviolence thing going for them. I need to check of Civil Crisis if they sound like Siege.
Quote by JxD
Yeah, most of them have the proto-powerviolence thing going for them. I need to check of Civil Crisis if they sound like Siege.

They don't sound that much like Siege, but I'm a huge fan of them.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Civil Crisis took a little bit to sink in, but after a bit I started to really enjoy it, I couldn't get into Siege though. Trash Talk however, good good ****.
Quote by ch715dallat
Powerviolence had to grow on me a bit but I've liked Trash Talk since I first listened to them. Plagues and Walking Disease were all I listened to for a month or so a while back.
I've listened to a couple songs by New Lows, it isn't bad, but Trap Them is better
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
I've listened to a couple songs by New Lows, it isn't bad, but Trap Them is better

Not all of these bands are completely similar but most of them you'll like.

Rise and Fall (very similar and better than trap them, in my opinion), Curl Up And Die, Black Haven, Integrity, Engineer, Martyrdod, Victims, The Hope Conspiracy, Pulling Teeth.
Quote by Aveks
Not all of these bands are completely similar but most of them you'll like.

Rise and Fall (very similar and better than trap them, in my opinion), Curl Up And Die, Black Haven, Integrity, Engineer, Martyrdod, Victims, The Hope Conspiracy, Pulling Teeth.

I already like Integrity, love Pulling Teeth and really love Engineer, will be checking out the rest.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by Manos15
Good list, except I Rise is terrible.

wat
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by zayG
wat

Yeah man, I Rise owns hard.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by Cedence
I Rise rules. So many haters, don't care. Great band

Can't stand New Lows. Can't really get into Civil Crisis.

I thought you said you didn't mind New Lows? The new EP is a lot different than the demo too...
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
yea, the Mission Merch **** is retarded

but the EP is completely different, vocals don't sound the way they did on the demo

but they are really the only band like that I put on that list, most of it is really thrashy stuff/powerviolence-ish stuff like Siege or Ceremony
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
Quote by s13driftaz
talk ish if you guys want, but ive never herd of any of those guys.

that was an utterly useless post? i can't even fathom why you would even say something this irrelevant?
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by s13driftaz
talk ish if you guys want, but ive never herd of any of those guys.

Then why don't you actually click those links and educate yourself.
Quote by ch715dallat
i rise are preeeety sweet, got into them this week

trash talks new effort is intense, i can't wait for my lp to get here now

that list will keep me busy for a while, shame i'm going away for a month tuesday
THOSE BANDS ARENT HARDCORE GO LISTEN TO THE DEVIL WEARS PRADAAAA.

Sorry, had to say that.

Haven't heard much of these bands, gonna check them out.
Quote by TheSound
THOSE BANDS ARENT HARDCORE GO LISTEN TO THE DEVIL WEARS PRADAAAA.

Sorry, had to say that.

Haven't heard much of these bands, gonna check them out.

this guy knows whats up.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Having a lot of fun with KungFu Rick, Bones Brigade, and His Hero is Gone lately.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
I haven't seen the Mongoloids, Bracewar, Kids Like Us, or Sinking Ships mentioned yet. Do yourself a favor and check them out if you haven't. Ceremony and Trash Talk are my favorite bands.
Been listening to a lot of Skitsystem recently. Great crust/grind band.

Apokalypsens Svarta Anglar off Stigmata bumping through my speakers right now.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
What a wonderful list. I'd only heard of a handful of those bands, I especially enjoyed Endless blockade and Astronomer.
Page 1 of 2