Alright, I've been meaning to check you guys out for a few days now but I've been fairly busy so here I am to let you know what I think.

I like the opening to "olewestie" though I want to point out that it sounds like there is a lot of string buzz - maybe that's the point? Anyways, that sounds good. I'm not really a fan of metal so you don't have to really consider anything I say to be worthy of considering but I feel that the riffs here are kind of lacking - too predictable for a metal band.

If you're looking to be recognized by other musicians and just people in general I recommend adding in something that makes your band stand out from the crowd. There are a lot of metal bands around today, and it's difficult to get noticed (in any genre, really) so one of the best ways is to make your band unique and stand out in some way. Though I don't like his music, Marilyn Manson is a perfect example of this. His music isn't to my personal taste, but he stands out due to his image.

Anyways, back to the song - it sounded decent, but I think vocals would have made it sound a lot better. However, everything seemed to fit together really well - so you've got a solid backing track right there.

The second song, "Eclipse" sounds great at the start but after a minute and a bit it gets boring - it feels like it's dragging on. You need something to keep the listener interested - maybe change the guitar part slightly or add in a lead part or a cool keyboard lick or some horns or something. At the moment, it doesn't feel like a song - more like something that could be a part of a song.

"Head Banging Time" sounds pretty good - the riff sounds really good and keeps the listener paying attention. The drumming works well but the sound levels seem a tad off. Also, you guys definitely need a bassist or a keyboardist to fill out the lows - the songs all feel like they are lacking a certain something - that oomph which drives a lot of metal. This tune has great lead lines that fit very well though.

As for the last tune, I can basically only repeat what I've said about the other tunes (it has a very good solo!). Overall I recommend getting a bassist of keyboardist to fill in the lows, fixing the sound levels (the drums don't sound very good and making yourselves stand out. At the moment everything has potential, but its lacking that X factor that a lot of bands need.

If you get a chance, check out my acoustic project and let me know what you think here http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968 or on myspace.