I am looking for an affordable bandsaw, preferably 14'' for resawing, dual-pulley, 3/4 or 1 HP. The grizzly one is 325, and it doesnt meet some of my wants/needs. I was looking into craftsman... there is a 14'' one for sale on my local craigslist for 125 dollars, 5 years old, dual pulley, works perfectly. think i should risk something like that? what do yo uguys use? At work i have a Jet, but i am trying to not have to do my guitar stuff at work anymore.
I'd say Craftsman. Because Bob Vila is like the Chuck Norris of power tools.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
I've got an 18 inch laguna bandsaw, it's insanely nice, but definitely too expensive for what you are looking for. I would definitely go for something that is a little nicer but used and fix it up if I were you. If you can get something used that's a step up from the new tool your looking at I'd definitely go for it.
I've got 3 badsaws. My 14" harbor freight bandsaw that is probably the best value for the dollar.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by cedricsmods
^ quotable.

Thank you. That doesn't happen to me much.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.