Alright so I'm going to be looking for my first car pretty soon and I need some suggestions of cars I should look at.

Im looking for something along the lines of being like a Honda Civic.

Im looking for:
Looks good with mods.
Is decently fast
Used
Not too expensive
Good MPG

and only cars that can be easily found in America please!

And btw, im using MY money to do this. Just so you dont think im some spoiled brat using his dads money to get a car. So since im using my money Im going to buy a car im happy with.
Call me Trey.
Well, think about it this way, if you get a Civic, or cars around that the Insurance will be more than you can afford. You're better off getting an old beaten up peice of rust. Atleast you'll be able to run it.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Lamborghini.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Civic, Accord, Fit..something Japanese.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
^^looks like a good deal, i say take it.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
VW Golf. A MK IV is newer but should still be relatively cheap for you. You can probably get a 1999 or 2000 for a decent price depending where you are.
I am the Stig.
Mazda Protégé.2001 or 2002
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
Looks good with mods.

For the love of god don't mod your car, it looks retarded. Just save up the money you would've blown on modifications and get a better car.

Whats your price range?
Quote by Chobes
For the love of god don't mod your car, it looks retarded. Just save up the money you would've blown on modifications and get a better car.

Whats your price range?

eh no more than 5000 american for the car.
im not going to mod it likes crazy
just like a decent body kit and thats it.
Call me Trey.
my mom has an accord. leather interior,

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
eh no more than 5000 american for the car.
im not going to mod it likes crazy
just like a decent body kit and thats it.

Eh, as long as you don't rice it out.

Just go on your local craigslist and just look for Hondas, Toyotas, VWs, Nissans, cars like that.
Shoping cart whith a motor on it,and flashlights as blinkers.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Chobes
Eh, as long as you don't rice it out.

Just go on your local craigslist and just look for Hondas, Toyotas, VWs, Nissans, cars like that.

haha
i just want a decent bodykit then ill do small interior work like subwoofer and things like that.

Ive been on craigslist im just not sure what certain types of nissans and all that to look at
Call me Trey.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
haha
i just want a decent bodykit then ill do small interior work like subwoofer and things like that.

Ive been on craigslist im just not sure what certain types of nissans and all that to look at

Sentra, Accords, Civics, Camrys, Corollas, Jettas.
Quote by Chobes
Sentra, Accords, Civics, Camrys, Corollas, Jettas.

Thanks man
Call me Trey.
Check out the Volks.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.