These two brands of guitars have all the aspects of a great guitar. These are quality guitars and the brands are getting more and more popular. They are mid to upper range instruments that can compete against the upper echelons. They are share the same characteristics; beautiful cosmetics such as paint jobs, inlays, abalone bindings and precious woodwork. They all are equipped with some of the best hardware; tuners (Grover, Sperzel, Gotoh) Bridge (Tonepros, Tune-o-matic) Pickups (Seymour Duncan, EMG, Dimarzio) wood (Maple, Walnut, Mahogany, Rosewood), etc. They all have amazing playability and phenom tone. All three brands have artist signature models. They are all relatively priced from $800-$1,300 and yet can compete against some double to triple that price range. I currently own the ESP LTD Deluxe EC1000 in see through black cherry and the Schecter C-1. Sick man, sick.
Quote by mwalluk
All three brands have artist signature models.

All major guitar brands have artist signature models

Seriously, do you actually have anything to say that would start a conversation in real life or do you just like posting that you like things?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Seriously, do you actually have anything to say that would start a conversation in real life or do you just like posting that you like things?

Dude, how the hell are you going put me on blast when you don't even know me?
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure