i'm thinking of getting the ux2, but is the interface necessary? couldn't i just download the program without buying the interface and use a plug to hook my guitar to my computer or do i need the interface? what program should i use?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by black-serenade-
***noob***
whats an interface

it plugs into your computer and it has an input jack for your guitar
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
i dont really see a way around that, with out a way to hook it to a computer it wont even work?

but im planning on buying one nexct week possibly so .. idk, u buy one first and let me know if its any good

it looks really sweet
well the sound goes from the toneport directly to the program(live lite) so the toneport is your sound system in a way and you need it to record on live lite
i dont know if that was what you were looking for. but i have the ux2 and that also gives you the effects, heads, cabs, etc....
is that the answer?
the interface actual tone port am i right?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by RHCP987123
well the sound goes from the toneport directly to the program(live lite) so the toneport is your sound system in a way and you need it to record on live lite
i dont know if that was what you were looking for. but i have the ux2 and that also gives you the effects, heads, cabs, etc....
is that the answer?

i thought the progrtam gives you the amps and all the other stuff
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Quote by RHCP987123
is that the answer?

idk i thought it was the program .. like.. gearbox or wat ever the other one is that comes with it that processes the sounds, i thought the

.. poo on it, idk, but ive heard u need to buy a subsricption or soemthing for the one program? true?
If you want to plug it straight into your computer you better have a KICK ASS soundcard.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
yea i forgot about the gearbox but can you download that for free of the web?
i really like my toneport i would recommend buying it
it is pretty sweet
if you have friend that plays bass and a friend that sings you can hook two guitars and two vocals so its really versatile.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?