anyone has bought a guitar online? o_O you had trouble with that?
im just curious im trying to get a new guitar (gibson les paul studio or gibson sg) but here in my country you can only get Squiers, Fenders, Jackson and PRS (i hate them all squiers suck, fenders i dont like them, jacksons i hate the rhoads and the prs i just dont like how they sound)
mm should i buy the guitar online? and where? o_O
thanks people and yes my english sucks
tbh, I cant think of any place that will ship to panama outside of ebay. You will probably get a quality guitar off of ebay, especially if from a seller with high rating (still probably will need a setup) If a place like musiciansfriend would ship to you, they have a lemon policy, so if you dont like it, you send it back
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
thank you all people, any idea how much is the shipping?

and should i get the Les Paul or another guitar? (not too expensive please like 1000 max)I play metallica, Guns N Roses, a little van halen and im in a punk-alternative rock band but some solos has finger tapping, oh and im the lead guitar.
im not very fast, i've been playing for 5 months and 1 week i think.
I think you're too close-minded
PRS make some of the best guitars on the market and they've got models to suit every style of music. Remember, you can change how a guitar sounds by chaing the pickups, and your amp accounts for about 90% of your tone
Jackson make other models apart from the Rhoads too, and Jackson are excellent quality and value for money
That said, buying online is great, it's very convenient, but you probably won't have any idea how the guitar will sound or play so it's a bit of a risk
ohai little sig.
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
thank you all people, any idea how much is the shipping?

and should i get the Les Paul or another guitar? (not too expensive please like 1000 max)I play metallica, Guns N Roses, a little van halen and im in a punk-alternative rock band but some solos has finger tapping, oh and im the lead guitar.
im not very fast, i've been playing for 5 months and 1 week i think.

Depends, I had to pay a monstrous amount. ($116)

Then again, that was Economy.

Try this site:

www.rondomusic.com

They're amazing with customers, send them an email and ask if they ship to Panama.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Demonikk
I think you're too close-minded
PRS make some of the best guitars on the market and they've got models to suit every style of music. Remember, you can change how a guitar sounds by chaing the pickups, and your amp accounts for about 90% of your tone
Jackson make other models apart from the Rhoads too, and Jackson are excellent quality and value for money
That said, buying online is great, it's very convenient, but you probably won't have any idea how the guitar will sound or play so it's a bit of a risk

im not close-minded i just dont like PRS cuz they look like a 90-year old jazz player guitar and Jackson i can only get Rhoads model here i was trying to say that.

Oh and i have played a Gibson SG and Les Paul Studio so...